Looking to really show off your creativity? It’s one thing to have a picture on PlanetChristmas but it’s even better to be featured on nationwide TV.
The producers of ABC’s Great Christmas Light Fight are already looking for over-the-top decorators to be in their 2016 series. It’s your chance to show the world what Christmas spirit really is while being part of their 4th annual televised competition. 24 homes will be chosen to compete for a one in four chance to win $50,000 and the coveted trophy. Pictured above is Brian Larsen winning in 2014.
If you think you have what it takes, don’t take down your Christmas decorations this year until you’ve taken a video of your display.
- Videos should not exceed 10 minutes
- Introduce your team on camera and then walk with the camera through your display
- Make sure everything can be seen and heard clearly – hold the camera steady and move it slowly
- Include wide shots of your entire display and close ups of the details that make it special
- State the names, ages of all your teammates and name your hometown in your video