IP Ratings… how waterproof are those lights???

If you see products bragging how they’re IP-68 rated, your first thought probably is something like “What in the world…

So I’ve been bad. What’s up with the lump of coal as a present?

There was a pervasive belief in the mid 19th century that if you were poor it was because you or…

DMX lights can add a new dimension to your display.

If you have any kind of theatrical background you’ve probably heard the techies throw around the ‘DMX’ term. It’s a common…

Projection mapping. A new way to decorate!

Mesmerized how the Rio Olympics made the infield of a stadium into a giant TV screen?  I know I was.…

Trial underway for family sued over Christmas display

A Plantation, Florida woman took the stand to defend her family’s right to put up a massive Christmas display at…

Simple RGB House

From a recent edition of PlanetChristmas Magazine. Now a little from the article… We ordered a Light-O-Rama CMB24D controller and…

Looking for the forums?

The forums are still here… though they’ve been moved.  Change your browser shortcut to forums.planetchristmas.com

Take me to the forums!

What are the PlanetChristmas forums?  It’s where the decorating community gathers to trade ideas, offer help and do a bit of showing off.  Come join us.  Click the button above.

Until Christmas

(the most magical day of the year)

Until the Reveal

(typically just after Thanksgiving)

Now this is a light show!

What an Outdoor Display!

Silent Monks Singing