Ever seen soo many cutouts?

• 11 months later...

Brad Caudill wrote:

Those are pics from last year. There is another display near here that has just about all handdrawn wood cutouts. No patterns. I will see if I can take some pics of those.

I wish I could draw.:( For me it's all "paint by numbers" so to speak.

Did you have a chance to get those pics yet? Hu? Hu?? Hu??? Hu???? HU?????:) Ok, so I just get a little excited about home made cut-outs. I love to see work from people who are talented in that way.

Martha Kleder wrote:

My first thought was, with all those flood lights I bet his electric bill equals mine!

One thing I did this year was to switch to energy efficient flood lights. I haven't switched out my regular household bulbs, because I don't like the look of the twist bulb. For the flood lights though, they still look like ordinary flood lights but only use 14watts of energyand you get a light output of 65watts. They take a couple seconds to "warm up," but once they're on, all is good.

MrsD wrote:

Brad Caudill wrote:

I wish I could draw.:( For me it's all "paint by numbers" so to speak.

Did you have a chance to get those pics yet? Hu? Hu?? Hu??? Hu???? HU?????:) Ok, so I just get a little excited about home made cut-outs. I love to see work from people who are talented in that way.

Not yet.. I am thinking the end of this week we will go over there.