Blowmold CD's for Collectors

We still have a few of the Blowmold CD's left for sale. This is the 1st edition that went on sale at PLUS2005. If you are a blowmolder then this is a "Must Have". :happytree:

Thanks for all of you that have purchased a copy and hope you are enjoying it. For all the new blowmolders on this forum you need to purchase one for $7. Email me if you are interested inhavinga copy.We still have a small supply left.:)

Carrie Sansing wrote:

If you don't buy one, you aren't really a serious collector! LOL Its truly worth its weight in gold.

I have been emailed by several new members about this CD. They must be serious NEW collectors to this forum.

I STILL have a few left to sell and that will be the end of the first CD for now!:waycool:

I found the whole thing a little depressing. I have tried to avoid living in the past, but sometimes when you see these old catalogs and ads it is hard not to get a little nostalgic. When I drive up my street these days and mine is the only house with anything but custom clear lights, it's especially the case! Then there are the newer catalogs, some of which show items you can get in the UK or Hong Kong but not here.

Everybody should get this CD. It's not like they really want much for it. Get it.

A must have! For sure. I printed all the pages and put them in protective sheets in a 3 ring binder. Its great for reference tool and sometimes good for a little old time day dreaming. Mel and Bill's work on this project is a priceless tool. Thank you for a great CD.

Merry Christmas

Chad

chad wrote:

A must have! For sure. I printed all the pages and put them in protective sheets in a 3 ring binder.
That is one of the methods I have used for the last few years. I place all the copies of each year in a binder. I can then look at all those made in any one year.

gwgwgw2 wrote:

I found the whole thing a little depressing. I have tried to avoid living in the past, but sometimes when you see these old catalogs and ads it is hard not to get a little nostalgic. When I drive up my street these days and mine is the only house with anything but custom clear lights, it's especially the case!

I'm with you on the clear lights. I'm so tired of the all clear displays! House after house after house... C'mon, how about a little COLOR already!?? It's times like this when you have remember "May the 'molds be with you".

I will say that I've seen quite a few blowmolds around my neighborhood this year. There are some nice ones. There are several of the santa with the blue gift, "Bumpy" the snowman, several of the large snoopy santa, and in a nearby neighborhood there's a green coat derby snowman. I'll try to take some pictures in the next few days. I feel like the blowmolds are starting to make a comeback. Maybe from eBay or something (hopefully not just in my mind)!

TED

Scot Meyers wrote:

Bill,

How do I get one of these?

Scot.... Posted above is this statement:

>>Thanks for all of you that have purchased a copy and hope you are enjoying it. For all the new blowmolders on this forum you need to purchase one for $7. Email me if you are interested inhavinga copy.We still have a small supply left.:)

If you willemail me your ship to address and send the payment of $7 to the address I email you, then you can purchase a copy.We now have a very limited supply.

Hi, I am new to this site as of Christmas Day 2005. Please email me an address where I can send my $7 for your BlowMold CD. I've been collecting blowmolds for years and am excited to discover this CD. My family and I put out a rather large display every year -- NO AIR-THINGIES (don't even know what they are called!) -- just blowmolds and custom wood designs. I'll post a website of picturesif anyone is interested. Thank you! I look forward to your CD! [email protected]

OpieKAT wrote:

My family and I put out a rather large display every year -- NO AIR-THINGIES (don't even know what they are called!) -- just blowmolds and custom wood designs. I'll post a website of picturesif anyone is interested. Thank you! I look forward to your CD! [email protected]

Please post the website you are referring to. I'm interested. Thanks.:)

OpieKAT wrote:

Hi, I am new to this site as of Christmas Day 2005. Please email me an address where I can send my $7 for your BlowMold CD. I've been collecting blowmolds for years and am excited to discover this CD. My family and I put out a rather large display every year -- NO AIR-THINGIES (don't even know what they are called!) -- just blowmolds and custom wood designs. I'll post a website of picturesif anyone is interested. Thank you! I look forward to your CD! [email protected]

Welcome to Planet Christmas and the blow mold forum. We would all like very much to have you post the website of pictures. One of the few things close to owning blow molds is seeing more pictures of them.

Mel

OpieKAT wrote:

Hi, I am new to this site as of Christmas Day 2005. Please email me an address where I can send my $7 for your BlowMold CD. I've been collecting blowmolds for years and am excited to discover this CD........................ I'll post a website of picturesif anyone is interested. Thank you! I look forward to your CD! [email protected]

Kat.......... You have an email to answer this question on how to get a copy of this Blow mold CD :cool:

Bill Miller wrote:

We still have a few of the Blowmold CD's left for sale. This is the 1st edition that went on sale at PLUS2005. If you are a blowmolder then this is a "Must Have". :happytree:

Thanks for all of you that have purchased a copy and hope you are enjoying it. For all the new blowmolders on this forum you need to purchase one for $7. Email me if you are interested inhavinga copy.We still have a small supply left.:)

For the newer members here is a list of what is on the catalog CD. It consists of over 1400 catalog pages of blow molds from the manufacturers and a few other blow mold related scans.

Mel

Blinky Products Catalog 2004 - Halloween

Bronner's Catalog 1993

Drainage Industries Catalog (year unknown) - Christmas

Drainage Industries Catalog 2003 - Christmas

Drainage Industries Catalog 2003 - Easter

Drainage Industries Catalog 2003 - Halloween

Drainage Industries Catalog 2004 - Christmas

Drainage Industries Catalog 2004 - Halloween

Drainage Industries Catalog 2005 - Christmas

Drainage Industries Catalog 2005 - Easter

Drainage Industries Catalog 2005 - Halloween

Empire Catalog 1990

Empire Catalog 1991

Empire Catalog 1992

Empire Catalog 1993

Empire Catalog 1994

Empire Catalog 1995

Empire Catalog 1996

Empire Catalog 1999

Empire Catalog 2000

Empire Catalog Misc B & W Scans

General Foam Products Catalog 1990 – Christmas

General Foam Products Catalog 2001 - Christmas

General Foam Products Catalog 2001 - Halloween

General Foam Products Catalog 2002 - Christmas

General Foam Products Catalog 2002 - Easter

General Foam Products Catalog 2002 - Halloween

General Foam Products Catalog 2003 - Christmas

General Foam Products Catalog 2003 - Easter

General Foam Products Catalog 2003 - Halloween

General Foam Products Catalog 2004 - Christmas

General Foam Products Catalog 2004 - Easter

General Foam Products Catalog 2004 - Halloween

General Foam Products Catalog 2005 - Christmas

General Foam Products Catalog 2005 - Easter

General Foam Products Catalog 2005 - Halloween

General Foam Products Catalog 2005 – Christmas, Easter, Halloween (New)

Grand Venture 1997

Grand Venture 1998

Grand Venture 1999

Grand Venture 2000

Grand Venture 2001

Grand Venture 2002

Grand Venture 2003

Grand Venture 2004

Grand Venture 2005

Poloron Catalog 1970

Santa's Best 1997 (Five pages of blow molds are in this catalog)

Santa's Best 2001 (Seven pages of blow molds are in this catalog)

Santa's Best 2002 (Six pages of blow molds are in this catalog)

SunHill Industries Catalog 1999 (Only one page has a blow mold)

Swing Industrial Limited (Hong Kong) 2004 Pictures

TPI Plastics Catalog 1998 - Christmas & Halloween

TPI Plastics Catalog 1999 - Christmas & Halloween

TPI Plastics Catalog 2000 - Christmas & Halloween

TPI Plastics Catalog 2001 - Christmas & Halloween

TPI Plastics Catalog 2003 - Christmas & Halloween

TPI Plastics Catalog 2004 - Christmas & Halloween

Union Products Catalog 1990 - Christmas

Union Products Catalog 1992 - Christmas

Union Products Catalog 1993 - Christmas

Union Products Catalog 1994 - Christmas

Union Products Catalog 1995 - Christmas

Union Products Catalog 1995 - Halloween

Union Products Catalog 1996 - Christmas

Union Products Catalog 1996 - Halloween

Union Products Catalog 1997 - Christmas

Union Products Catalog 1997 - Easter

Union Products Catalog 1997 - Halloween

Union Products Catalog 1997 - Thanksgiving

Union Products Catalog 1998 - Christmas

Union Products Catalog 1998 - Easter

Union Products Catalog 1998 - Halloween

Union Products Catalog 1998 – Thanksgiving

Union Products Catalog 1999 - Christmas

Union Products Catalog 1999 - Easter

Union Products Catalog 1999 - Halloween

Union Products Catalog 1999 - Thanksgiving

Union Products Catalog 2000 - Easter

Union Products Catalog 2001 - Thanksgiving

Union Products Catalog 2002 - Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving

Union Products Catalog 2003 - Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving

Union Products Catalog 2003 - Lawn and Garden (Uncle Sam, no Easter or St. Patrick’s Day)

Union Products Catalog 2004 - Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving

Union Products Catalog 2004 - Lawn and Garden, Easter, St. Patrick’s Day

Union Products Catalog 2005 - Lawn and Garden, Easter, St. Patrick’s Day, Valentine’s Day

Vi Fi Catalog 2003

Thanks Eddie for thekind words. There were many PC members that helped with this CD and their names were in another post.

NOTE: If you emailed me you were sending in your payment of $7 then you better get it in to me now!

The last supply of these is VERY low and we are trying to make sure that everyone that wants one can get it. I will be filling the orders as they come in until we are sold out. Please do not letus sell outbefore you want one! The last few will not last long at the current rate.

:waycool::waycool:

UPDATE 1/23/06--- We are now down to less than ten copies of the CD left to sell. If you are a new blowmolder or if you have not purchased a copy then you better get one of the last copies very soon

Bill M:santa:

Blowmolds Rule