Lighted Yard Arches Available Soon

Within a couple of weeks of this posting, the yard arch kit components will be available again.

I have a crate of arch brackets getting galvanized now, and winder kits in process.

See pdf. attachments for more info.

Note that the winder kits will also be very helpful for winding driveway arches, leaping lights, etc.

Additional information here, too: http://www.westhavenlights.com/downloads/Product_Instructions/Arch_Assembly_&_Install.pdf

Dave H [email protected]

Yard_Arch_Instructions.pdf

David.

The angle of the posts is configured for 8' centers and 2'-8" high on the upper pipe (2' on the lower pipe), using approx. 10' long lengths of 1/2" PVC. My thinking was to keep them low enough to provide a barrier, but not cover up everything behind it.

I am working on some prototype bases for the leaping lights arches for my friend, Randy. Those will be set up for 13' centers at 52" high utilizing two 8' pcs of 3/4" PVC. We'll see how those turn out and may start producing those as well if there's demand.

Brian. Thanks for the plug....:laughing:

Happy Lighting Everybody!!!!

maxdesign wrote:

Within a couple of weeks of this posting, the yard arch kit components will be available again.

I have a crate of arch brackets getting galvanized now, and winder kits in process.

I've been poking around, but I can't find any pricing info. Care to share?

Thanks!

Tony

maxdesign wrote:

The brackets (either Run or End bracket) are $8 each.

The winder kit, when purchased with brackets is $50.

Purchased separately is $60.

You know being from the south, I was thinking, Wow this guy is letting his southern accent show in writting...

Well you know, out in Lakeland, Florida, no one calls a window a window... Lakeland is the home town of Larry the Cable Guy and his accent is "genuine" to the Lakeland area, so over there, they call a Window a "winder"...

It look me a minute to realize your winder kits arent for Windows... hehehehe.

Guest Jeff_Womack

Joseph Ayo wrote:

maxdesign wrote:

You know being from the south, I was thinking, Wow this guy is letting his southern accent show in writting...

Well you know, out in Lakeland, Florida, no one calls a window a window... Lakeland is the home town of Larry the Cable Guy and his accent is "genuine" to the Lakeland area, so over there, they call a Window a "winder"...

It look me a minute to realize your winder kits arent for Windows... hehehehe.

Buy the winder kit and git er done!

• 2 weeks later...