Have a Garage Full of Christmas Items Needing to Sell

I have this giant lot of Christmas items which I need to clear out of my garage. Most of the items are new in the box. I have 11 PRE-LIT INDOOR TREES at 6' and up for $75 each (they have price tags of up to $400 on them. I have 1 ENTRYWAY TREE IN A POT PRE-LIT 4' tall for $25. I have many 4' Penguin and Snowman SNOWGLOBES with blowing snow inside for $20 each. I have a few 8' INFLATABLE CAROUSEL SNOWGLOBES which really revolve for $30 each. I have one giant Peanuts SNOWGLOBE for $40. 2 Outdoor STICK TREES which are white wire with pre-lit lights on them for $25 each. I have 17 Reindeer - some are white wire with animation, some are grapevine type - all are pre-lit for $10 each. I have 12 TREE STANDS for $5 each. And I have a huge box of Christmas lights which is too heavy for me to even lift, there are icicle lights in it, twinkling lights, C9 lights, regular lights in colored and white, and net lights in there - make me an offer on that. I am in Roscoe, IL which is just South of Beloit, WI and just North of Rockford, IL. My phone number is 815-389-4266. PLEASE HELP ME EMPTY MY GARAGE ! Thank you.

post-4959-129570994426_thumb.jpg

Guest johnny christmas

christmasitemstosell wrote:

I am going to go through the box of lights to see what exactly is in it and I will let you know. Thank you

thanks a ton!

I bought a bunch of wireframes from this batch the other day. Not into blowups myself but the items are in great shape. This guy gets pallets of stuff on consignment from over stocks. Figured I'd give a heads up. Worth of the money.

Guest johnny christmas

Yes ! Send me your address, and I will let you know how much shipping would be. Thank you

did you check out the box of lights? ill message you my address after this post goes through so you can figure shipping out later on

Hi...

I would like to know the shipping charges for 3 reindeer (Stags only) And 10 boxes of 50 count clear mini lightswith white wire and also 10 boxes of 35 count clear mini lights with white wire.

These would ship to Dansville, NY 14437

What method of payment would you require?

Thank you...Bob

I AM TRYING TO ADD THE SIZES AND NUMBER OF LIGHTS ON MY PRE-LIT TREES SO EVERYONE KNOWS. SORRY IF THIS IS NOT THE CORRECT WAY TO REPLY TO MY OWN POSTING, BUT I WASN'T SURE:

FOR PRE-LIT TREES I HAVE: 6.5' GE JUST CUT DOUGLAS FIR with 400 colored mini lights, 1177 tips, 51" base. 7' GE JUST CUT SHEARED BALSAM with 600 white mini lights, 1830 tips, 50" base and foot pedal on/off. 7' GE JUST CUT NATURAL SPRUCE with 700 white mini lights, 1897 tips, 59" base and foot pedal. (3) 7.5' GE JUST CUT DOUGLAS FIR with 210 C7 colored lights, 1748 tips, 60" base and foot pedal. 6' CLEARWATER PINE with 400 colored mini lights. 7.5' APPALACHIAN PINE w/ CLEAR DEW DROPS, and800 clear mini lights. 7.5' ELIZABETH PINE with PINE CONES and 800 clear mini lights. 7.5' GE JUST CUT SCOTCH PINE with 800 C5 white lights, 1973 tips, 68" base, and foot pedal.

I still have 2 of the 8' revolving carousel inflatables that really turns, several of the penguin with snowman 4' snowglobes, several animated does, 2 spiral outdoor trees, 2 boxes of candy cane sidewalk lights, a few grapevine deer, and a 4' prelit entryway tree in a pot. I am still working on getting the giant box of lights out of the attic to list individually what colors, sizes, etc I actually have. It is huge.

Thank you

Guest johnny christmas

I AM TRYING TO ADD THE SIZES AND NUMBER OF LIGHTS ON MY PRE-LIT TREES SO EVERYONE KNOWS. SORRY IF THIS IS NOT THE CORRECT WAY TO REPLY TO MY OWN POSTING, BUT I WASN'T SURE:

FOR PRE-LIT TREES I HAVE: 6.5' GE JUST CUT DOUGLAS FIR with 400 colored mini lights, 1177 tips, 51" base. 7' GE JUST CUT SHEARED BALSAM with 600 white mini lights, 1830 tips, 50" base and foot pedal on/off. 7' GE JUST CUT NATURAL SPRUCE with 700 white mini lights, 1897 tips, 59" base and foot pedal. (3) 7.5' GE JUST CUT DOUGLAS FIR with 210 C7 colored lights, 1748 tips, 60" base and foot pedal. 6' CLEARWATER PINE with 400 colored mini lights. 7.5' APPALACHIAN PINE w/ CLEAR DEW DROPS, and800 clear mini lights. 7.5' ELIZABETH PINE with PINE CONES and 800 clear mini lights. 7.5' GE JUST CUT SCOTCH PINE with 800 C5 white lights, 1973 tips, 68" base, and foot pedal.

I still have 2 of the 8' revolving carousel inflatables that really turns, several of the penguin with snowman 4' snowglobes, several animated does, 2 spiral outdoor trees, 2 boxes of candy cane sidewalk lights, a few grapevine deer, and a 4' prelit entryway tree in a pot. I am still working on getting the giant box of lights out of the attic to list individually what colors, sizes, etc I actually have. It is huge.

Thank you

youve got a private message

• 3 weeks later...