Santa's best snowman

Call up gen foam at (757) 857-0153once you get a hold of them you have to get the 1-800 number from them. Then once you call that listen to the recording and go to the replacement part department. you will need a catologue number the number is C61730. Then give them your shipping info and they should be able to get you a nose.

Was just wondering if you have had any luck? And just in case I found the other number it is 1-800-813-0206. Just tell them that you need a part for an outdoor christmas figure give them the catoluge number, tell them you need a nose. And in my case they shipped it to me for free!

sweetcar13 wrote:

Call up gen foam at (757) 857-0153once you get a hold of them you have to get the 1-800 number from them.

The Gen Foam version of this snowman doesn't have a carrot nose. It has a "button" nose.

TED

sweetcar13 wrote:

It may have a button nose but they can get you the carrot nose. I'm living proof.

Wow--I did not realize that! I guess this means that those who bought the button nose version could convert to a carrot nose. Now I wonder if they have parts for any other Santa's Best items like the lantern that Joseph in the "deluxe" Nativity (former Santa's Best item) is supposed to be holding.

TED

I tried, but I think I got someone who was in a hurry to leave or get off the phone, she was very hurried, and told me just to order it online, she said go to the website and order it there.... but I couldn't find it on their website, I got the feeling she just wanted to get rid of me... :P

• 4 months later...

Another confirmed replacement nose order using the 800 number,still free for the noseitself and shipping. Before ending the call I remembered the runners for my Santa, Sleigh, Reindeer were snapped and bent, so I asked about those as well. $5 per runner and shipping was $6 for 2 runners. So a nose for the Santa's Best snowman free +2 replacement runners for the SS&R, all for $16.

Thanks for the info sweetcar13!