Garage Door Covers

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I thought so as well. I sent Tim an email last Friday and have not heard from him yet. He did say his personal life was a bit in an uproar with a residence move. Hopefully we will hear from him soon.

I spoke to him wednesday and he assured me that it would be ready in time. He said he had went through a very rough move and just recently set up his computer and would be getting everything ready. He had hoped to get the sizes and prices out to us within a week.

• 2 weeks later...

I understand we are all frustrated with this outcome. It's disappointing because it is a very nice addition to all our displays, and we all got excited about having them.

There has been contact with him, a few times via phone, and he did post to PC his difficulties and intent to still have product for the Holidays and not for Halloween. We should give the guy the benefit of the doubt, let it lie for a while and just see what happens. The good thing about an item like this, is if he does come through, it takes all of us about 10 minutes to put up with no planning or major effort.

His email did change, check out this thread:

http://planetchristmas.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=16361&forum_id=61&highlight=tim

Going by memory, last year I think the 2 door mural was like $200. He did not know if his cost was going to go up when I talked to him a ways back. He did state, that he would give PC members a discount to deal directly with him. Soooo, until we hear otherwise, I plan on keeping $200 in reserve for one if it does pop.

I just pulled this from another thread:

[align=right]

To All Members:

My name is Tim Mann with Creative Impact Graphics. You may be familiar with my product. I make the garage door mural decorations called Door Decor. Anyway, I have had alot of people from Planet Christmas email me this year that are interested in purchasing my Door Decors. I moved (I will never move again) and when I moved Comcast turned off my internet service instead of transferring it. Therefore I lost all of my email contacts and all of the info from the Planet Christmas Members that wanted a Door Decor.

I need to put the word out to all the members and let them know my contact info. as soon possible.

Can all of you help me? I don't want to disappoint the members I have been talking to. Also I have been getting emails from another Christmas website in Texas and I don't remeber the name of the organization, if you can help there too that would be great.

Thank You very much!

Door Decor by Creative Impact Graphics

Tim Mann

42315 Kingsmill Circle

Elizabeth, CO 80107

Email: [email protected]

Phone:[/align]

heres an email i just received

To All,

Yeah! I am finally back.

Thank you all for your patience, alot of you have been waiting quite awhile

for a reply to your emails about the Garage Door Decors. It has been a crazy

few of months for me but I have finalized a schedule that I wanted to inform

all of you about.

This Thursday evening I will have all of the designs and pricing for this

years Garage Door Decors. At that time I will be posting all the info on

Planet Christmas and I will also send out an email to all of you with all of

the designs, pricing and ordering information. Once I receive the order it

will take approx. 2-3 weeks for you to receive them (I will do my absolute

best to get them to you as fast as possible).

This year I am offering: "Santas Workshop" for 2 car and 1 car garage doors,

"Snowman Family" for 2 car garage doors and "NEW FOR 2007" "Santas Reindeer

Barn" for two car garage doors.

These will also be available on Ebay, but if you order directly from me you

will receive the Planet Christmas Discount and not have to pay the $15.00

handling fee that I have to charge to cover the Ebay fees.

Once again Thanks for your patience and your interest in Door Decor by

Creative Impact Graphics.

Tim Mann

42315 Kingsmill Circle

Elizabeth, CO 80107

[email protected]

To All,

Yeah! I am finally back. :waycool:

Thank you all for your patience, alot of you have been waiting quite awhile for a reply to your emails about the Garage Door Decors. It has been a crazy few of months for me but I have finalized a schedule that I wanted to inform all of you about.

This Thursday evening I will have all of the designs and pricing for this years Garage Door Decors. At that time I will be posting all the info on Planet Christmas and I will also send out an email to all of you with all of the designs, pricing and ordering information. Once I receive the order it will take approx. 2-3 weeks for you to receive them (I will do my absolute best to get them to you as fast as possible).

This year I am offering: "Santas Workshop" for 2 car and 1 car garage doors, "Snowman Family" for 2 car garage doors and "NEW FOR 2007" "Santas Reindeer Barn" for two car garage doors.

These will also be available on Ebay, but if you order directly from me you will receive the Planet Christmas Discount and not have to pay the $15.00 handling fee that I have to charge to cover the Ebay fees.

Once again Thanks for your patience and your interest in Door Decor by Creative Impact Graphics.

Tim Mann

42315 Kingsmill Circle

Elizabeth, CO 80107

[email protected]

Well, Thursday came and went. Did anyone hear anything about the garage door covers. I made the mistake of showing my 7 yr old boy the garage door covers and he is determined that we get one. My son is even more passionate about Christmas lights and decorating than I am. My wife and 2 daughters just sit back and watch the 2 males of the family go a little nuts each holiday season.

If anyone has any info or hears anything please let me know.

Thanks

LM [email protected]

Hello,

This is Tim Mann.

I've been working on it til all hours of the morning this past week and I will be completing it late tonight or early Saturday am. I am putting together a website to make ordering easier, with the response I have received this year it would have been to complicated to do it any other way. I will send everyone the link to the site.

The Website is actually up and running, but I am adding the rest of the designs to it tonight. You can take a look and even order from it now at www.creativeimpactgraphicsco.com

I am sorry I missed my deadline last night (Thursday). I do these in my spare time and I haven't had much of it in the last few months, but I am caught up now. Eventually this may become a full time business for me thanks to all of you fine people at Planet Christmas, but for right now I am doing it because I enjoy it. So please bare with me.

Thank You!

Hello,

I set up the website mainly for the Planet Christmes members to make ordering easier. The price on the website is the discounted price. The difference is when I sell them on Ebay there is a handleing charge and other hidden fees that I charge. On Ebay they would end up being approx. $20.00 more when all is said and done.

Thank You!

Tim