I am looking to buy a Nativity set and have searched and searched the net and am thinking about this one.

http://www.christmasnightinc.com/c42/29-Nativity-Set-12-Piece-p279.html#

29" Nativity Set - 12 Piece

1137lg.jpg

Does anyone have a set like this? If you do how is it holding up? I am also hoping that someone might know of a place where I might find a less expensive set.

Thanks

Ted,

I have looked @ blowmold sets, but dont think they look near as nice as this one. I have found several places on the net that have the blowmold nativity sets and in the end might end up with one.

Is it somewhat difficult to get the blowmolds from blowing away? How are most ppl anchoring these down? My yard has about 1" of topsoil for grass to grow in then its slate rock or just rock from there. Dont think that I could drive stakes in the ground to anchor it too.

Looks like you are not very far from me in AR. Might have to make a trip this Christmas and check out your display.

Thanks

roberson3 wrote:

Ted,

I have looked @ blowmold sets, but dont think they look near as nice as this one. I have found several places on the net that have the blowmold nativity sets and in the end might end up with one.

Is it somewhat difficult to get the blowmolds from blowing away? How are most ppl anchoring these down? My yard has about 1" of topsoil for grass to grow in then its slate rock or just rock from there. Dont think that I could drive stakes in the ground to anchor it too.

Looks like you are not very far from me in AR. Might have to make a trip this Christmas and check out your display.

Thanks

You could get bricks and slip inside of them or fill up bags of sand and stick the bags of sand in em.

I put my blow mold setup on my front porch roof

I weigh them down with weights

Eventually I will build a kresh of some sort

I have a different star for this year

I am actually upgrading to the Life size nativity set

I want the Nativity to be better viewable from the street

It's actually lit up a LOT better then it looks

I used CFL bulbs, so there was a LOT of light

Nativity2.jpg

Front-of-house-final.jpg

Life size wisemen

Nativity%203-wisemen%20Life-Size.jpg