Wanted - G40 Satin Bulbs

Does any one know where I can find G40 candelabra base satin lights in individual color quantity? The specific colors I’m looking for are:

Color Qty

Blue Satin150

Green Satin150

Gold or Yellow Satin 150

Carl and I have searched on line with minimal success. The few sites that do have G40 Christmas lights only sell them in 5 color multi-color packs.

These will be going in frames we are making for around our windows (and maybe front door) as part of a 4 color individual controlled set. We all ready have the Red Satin bulbs from our last years display and just loved the way they looked. If all else fails we will just use C7's but those just don't give the look we are looking for.

Last year Target did carry them in the multi color packs, but not single colors, in low quantities and were most expensive. Most of their Christmas lights were not put out until well into November. I don't think I can wait that long. :shock:

Our "go live" day is normally theSunday after Thanksgiving.This year I'd liketo have an "Open Driveway" party with cookies and coco for all of our neighborson "Black Friday," to kick off the Christmas season. For this reason having everything up and good to go by Thanksgiving day will be a necessity.

Any other ideas? Any one??

MrsD wrote:

Does any one know where I can find G40 candelabra base satin lights in individual color quantity? The specific colors I’m looking for are:

Globe bulb size can be trickey because some are rated in eights of an inch (G20 = 2.5" for example) and some are rated in metric units (Millimeters I believe). Keep this in mind when you are looking for the bulbs. A G12 Americanis the same size as a G40 metric.

Here are some sources:

www.actionlighting.com

www.sivalinc.com

www.creativedisplays.com

Here are the colors you need but in a G50 bulb:

https://ssl.adhost.com/noveltylights/merchant.cfm?pid=272&step=4

TED