Blow Molds for sale

I am trying to get a few molds sold before leaving for PLUS. If you are going to PLUS I am willing to save you shipping and bring them to put in your car BUT they must be paid for before they get in my car. I don't want them traveling back with me too. :) This is a make me an offer type of sale. Please pm me with offers or send me an email. If you want an item shipped I will try and do that prior to leaving but am not promising to be able to do that as I work too. Will certainly ship upon my return. Any questions, just ask. I also have more photos that I can send you. Nickie

Oh I can accept Paypal as payment for molds I am delivering and paypal or money orders for molds I am shipping.

First is my3 Snow People w/ green scarfs: Made by Union Products. There is paint wear on all of their hats and gloves. One has more of a lime green scarf. The other two scarfs match. No dents or holes. No chords.

post-2331-129570997308_thumb.jpg

ThenI have 3wise men: I am wanting to sell these together. All are a bit dirty. Tall wise man has some minor paint wear, no dents or holes, does have a chord. The short green robed wiseman has paint wear, no dents or holes, and does have a chord. The short red robed wiseman has paint wear, no dents or holes, does have a few deep scratches, and does have a chord.

Also, check out Mary and Joseph.

post-2331-129570997356_thumb.jpg

There are Mary and Joseph - Made by TPI. Mary - some specks on her face and baby, 1 scratch on back, no dents or holds. Does have chord.

Joseph - paint OK, no dents or holes, few scratches, plug to chord does need to be cleaned or replaced.

post-2331-129570997366_thumb.jpg

There is the Elf W/ Sign: Do not know who made - not marked. The is a spot on his heel that the paint appears to be scuffed off or it may have never been painted. Faded yellow hair. No dents or holes. There is a spot where there was tape put on the side of the sign. I didn't have what I needed to remove so it is left for the new owner.

post-2331-129570997374_thumb.jpg

I have 1. Santa W/ Arm Raised: Empire. Minimal paint wear, no holes or dents, some scratches, no chord. Feels like he may have been painted. and 2. Santa W/ Arm Raised: Empire. This one does have a chord. Minimal paint wear, no dents or holes. A few scuffs and small scratches. The one I am showing is the santa with the chord. PM me and I can send you a photo of the other santa.

post-2331-1295709974_thumb.jpg

Finally, I have a Snowman W/ Finger in Mouth: Carolina Enterprise. There is some sort of black stripe down his side. You can see this in the photo. He has faded paint on the top of his head - scuffed and worn around top of hat. The paint is also worn on his gloves and there appears to be a stain around the bottom. There are no dents or holes

post-2331-129570997418_thumb.jpg

An Added Note: I will be taking offers until 9PM tomorrow evening (SATURDAY). If it is way too low, I am going to tell you. If someone wants to offer more, I am going to tell you. At 9pm, it is the best offer that stands and if it is way too low, I may not accept it. Again, paypal if it is riding with me to PLUS and either paypal or money order if it is being shipped. We are getting boxes tonight to fit the molds. Only a few will be able to be shipped together as most are to large and it would cost more to ship in one box. Any questions don't hesitate to ask. Nickie

Well the elf at the mailbox, the ghost, Mickey, the snowman with his finger in his mouth, and the nativity set are all sold. Thank you all so very much. The other pieces are still available if anyone is interested - make me an offer. Cannotshipuntil after I return from PLUS on Sunday. Will not be able to quote you a shipping price until after I get back either. I am leaving Wed. morning so if you want something to be delivered to PLUS, you gotta buy it now. :) I am adding some green candy canes that I am letting go at a song so check those out too. Thanks for everyone checking out what I have and making offers. See you at PLUS. Nickie