Costco Started putting out Christmas Decorations

I just got back from Costco. Looks like they started putting out their Christmas Decorations. The had and Famous Outdoor White Reindeer with lights and some other indoor Stuff. No Christmas Lights were out yet.

Also over in the hardware section they had White LED Rope Light. It was $14 for 25 feet which seemed like a pretty good deal.

Thanks for letting us know. I'll probably pick up some more of their LED sets that they had last year, especially if the price drops a few dollars.

FYI, my Costco last year had the Mr. Christmas light show box for $58. I know it was popular on this forum last year, so I thought I'd give a heads up.

Yes...I checked yesterday and the Costco in Hillsboro, Oregon is starting to put stuff out. Since it is the biggest Costco in the area, I'll be checking back quite frequently (or getting the inside info from a friend that works there). I wonder what their big "new" item is going to be this year. I still have my giant wreath from 5 years ago, it still works perfect, and gets compliments every year.

Fitz wrote:

Yes...I checked yesterday and the Costco in Hillsboro, Oregon is starting to put stuff out. Since it is the biggest Costco in the area, I'll be checking back quite frequently (or getting the inside info from a friend that works there). I wonder what their big "new" item is going to be this year. I still have my giant wreath from 5 years ago, it still works perfect, and gets compliments every year.

LAst year I bought these Drums at CostCo. I Love them!

housesnow-04.jpg

I saw those and almost pulled the trigger...after seeing them in your yard I definitely will this year. They look great, now if we could get a little snow in the NW during Dec. this year it would be great.

rockyct wrote:

FYI, my Costco last year had the Mr. Christmas light show box for $58. I know it was popular on this forum last year, so I thought I'd give a heads up.

Wow--that sounds like a good price! If I am remembering correctly it sold for about twice that at a lot of places.

TED

Fitz wrote:

What does the Mr. Christmas light show box do? Is it some sort of plug and go device? I haven't seen it before.

Yes. It has 6 channels, all you do is plug in and plau. Only problem is only audip output is a speaker. Though you can mod it...