Question about this number? Ebay 280156285712

I have a question about the cost of these Life size Carolers. This person has them listed on Ebay for a buy it now price of 450.00. I just bought 4 brand new still in the plastic for 15.00 each. Did I do good?

I spent 400.00 this weekend at a garage sale on blowmolds. If I had 2000.00 I still don't believe I would have made a dent in this mans collection. His hobby was collecting blow molds. He would buy bought did not display all of them. He just liked to collect.

I got Life size nativity set with Mary, Joseph, baby Jesus, Shepard, 3 Wise men, 2 camels, the manger still in its box never opened, Man and Woman with child carolers, 2 lolly pops, 5 empire wreaths in the orginal boxes, Winnie the Pooh holding the honey pot, 4 Life size carolers, dracula, 2 extra large pumpkins, 4 candy canes with bows, 3 lanterns, Wendy witch, Mrs. Santa the fat one, 5 ft. Santa, Little drummer boy in blow molds. Also got, 10 pkgs. of commercial garland at 1.00 per pkg. 2 Marcus the carcus and 2 light in the dark foot prints.

I have added 1 picture, I have tried to add more but it would not take it so I am going to add to this letter. Hopefully.

Jill :waycool:

post-4819-129571003359_thumb.jpg

That is awesome Jill. Wow, I must of been sleeping to miss that auction notice. Congrats on some great buys. $400.00 for those at an auction.... Sounds like you had some other bidders there against you. I have found that blowmolds will sell at an auction for an average of $5 -$10 each. At this type of auction, I would not of been surprised if they did not have spot bidders there bidding the prices up.

Congrats again on your win. They look great,

Jill wrote:

I spent 400.00 this weekend at a garage sale on blowmolds. If I had 2000.00 I still don't believe I would have made a dent in this mans collection.

You did good! Are there still more items for sale from the guy?

TED

Great Find! I'm never that lucky! You say you left a bunch behind -- if you aren't going back for them, can you tell me how to get in touch with him? Mother always told me that it never hurts to ask! Thank you, and again, great find! Congrats! Karen