Better get working on that display...

I'm getting close. One or two songs left to sequence. Finish my "tune to" sign, and put upmy lights. Feeling pretty good about where I'm at right now. Glad I started about 6 months ago!

Please dont remind me, i have to put some 50,000 lights this year with no help by my family:X.................................:P

Thanks for the reminder......................................:(:(:(:(

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Jeff G

txgstraitbullrider4 wrote:

Please dont remind me, i have to put some 50,000 lights this year with no help by my family:X.................................:P

Thanks for the reminder......................................:(:(:(:(

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Jeff G

Don't feel bad... You're not alone... although, I don't have as many lights as you do.

• 2 weeks later...

Man...we have 20 days 6 hours 38 minutes until the lights go on! EEK! I have SO much to do. I have 48.6% of my sequencing done (yes, I did a rough calculation) so I have to get on my horse. My dad said he'll help me build a radio sign today! Yes!

RichardH wrote:

I am way behind. I will not be spending as much time as I normally do here on PC the next few weeks and when I respond it may only be a line or two.

See you guys in December!

I've always found the forums recharged my batteries, so no matter how busy the display keeps me, I tend to keep surfing them...

-Tim

tfischer wrote:

RichardH wrote:

I've always found the forums recharged my batteries, so no matter how busy the display keeps me, I tend to keep surfing them...

-Tim

I plan on reading them still but will not respond a whole lot or reply with short messages. After the display is up though, I am sure I will be on here a lot!

-Richard

So I was wrong. I got just about my entire display this last week as well as this weekend. Since this is my first year for LOR I just had to plug it up and see how it looks. I gotta say I am not done but 3000 + LED lights with LOR is awesome! Still lots of stuff to do but well on my way!

Aside from a tree refusing to drop it's leaves...the one I need to put lights on, my lights will be going up next week, I have next week off from work. But we are suppose to be getting lake effect snow next week, so I will have to keep busy & make several trips in the house to warm up :laughing: