►► Lawn Lights - New Christmas Decoration

Hello again, all. I just wanted to invite you all who have not already visited http://www.LawnLights.com to do so and invite you to consider adding this new unique decoration to your display. It has been very popular so far (nationally, and even internationally), and is still relatively undiscovered. Remember when icicle lights first started appearing? Well, Lawn Lights are just as unique and attention grabbing - and MUCH faster and easier to use!

As you all know, we are entering a very busy part of the decorating season, so I may be limited on how often I can visit and post. But please feel free to ask questions or give me feedback. I will do my best to respond as time allows.

P.S. I have a link to PC.com on LawnLights.com. Hopefully that will help advertise PC a bit more.

Thanks,

Mark Halter

http://www.LawnLights.com

ShelleyBoydNight600x193.jpg

ShelleyBoydEvening600x157.jpg

TheGrandMarkE wrote:

As you all know, we are entering a very busy part of the decorating season, so I may be limited on how often I can visit and post.

Good to see you posting again Mark!

TED

Thank you Ted. I enjoy being here. I would certainly participate much more if I had more time! For now, I will just be happy to address anyone's concerns and take pride in knowing that I'm a little part in hundreds of awesome Christmas displays this year. I envy those of you who have the time to put together these displays. Maybe one day I will have a bit more time to join you.

I do plan to post video of my Lawn Light experimental display from last year. It was animated and something I had wanted to try for years. I did not get great footage, but you will get a sense of it. Ironically, I had to do it at the end of January - AFTER Christmas! It was the only time that I had time to do it. 16 sets of Lawn Lights, 80000 square feet, animated via LOR. It took me several hours, but was well worth it. It lasted a whole whopping 2 weeks before the farmer whose field it was in told me to remove it because he was preparing to spread fertilizer! To make things worse, we had a freezing rain and they were literally frozen to the ground! What a nightmare. But, I did it, and I will do it again, because it was awesome.

I hope I can put it out EARLY this year!

- Mark

Yes, that's correct. 50 lamps. You wouldn't think 50 lamps would look like anything, but the thing about Lawn Lights is that those 50 little lamps give the illusion of being several dozen. I sometimes ask spectators to guess how many lamps are on my lawn. I run 4 sets of 50, so that's 200 lamps. Their answers range from 400 to 2000! It's fun!

BTW, there are more details at

http://www.lawnlights.com/FAQ.html

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

This will be my 3rd year with Lawn Lights and they work GREAT! Everyone who sees my show loves the lawn lights and are just in awe when I tell them they are just one very long string of lights. If you are thinking of getting some of these, just do it...they do cover a lot of area and are very easy to use.

Steven n Azusa

"Holiday on Holmar"

• 2 weeks later...

Regarding the video I referred to earlier, it is posted on YouTube. The footage is not very good, because it was an experiment and I had to take the display up before I had a chance to video it well.

You'll have to use your imagination a bit. I did not have my wide angle lens at the time, but this is a 2 acre animated display, which is pretty big. This year, I'm going to double it by doing a simple trick with the Lawn Light sets. That's if I ever get time! It will likely be AFTER Christmas - probably February, because I'm too busy with sales to have any fun!

- Mark

I just got mine in this week. I installed 4 sets and man do they look sweet hooked up to my LOR. But I will say these things are worth every penny!!! They make my house stand out down here in the Branson area!

Thanks soooo much for a great product: Gene.:waycool: