Transmit Your Light Show Music

Are you looking for a proven FM Transmitter to broadcast your Light Show music to all the cars passing by without busting the budget?

Take a look at the http://www.WholeHouseFmTransmitter.com $89.99 complete.

We curently have many customers using this powerful FCC approved transmitter to broadcast their light show music.

------ Special Offer For Planet Christmas Vistors ---- FREE Shipping -----

When you decide to purchase type in the coupon code " PlanetChristmas " all as 1 word in the coupon page and you willreceive free shipping by Priority Mail.

You also get: 30 day money back guarantee, full 1 year replacement warranty and FREE lifetime technical support over a toll free number or email.

post-6300-129571007194_thumb.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone around here besides of coures the person posting it(not meaning to be rude) but tell me how well these work?? I have seen bits and pieces about them in the radio section but not a large review. From what I have seen this has only 7-8 frequency's you can use and if your area is a little packed fm wise then this would not be the best item for you. Anyone else have one of these already and can give us a real world test? Thanks

Do a search on this site with the words "Whole House Transmitter" and you will see a review. You can also visit the product site for reviews.

You only need to transmit on 1 FM channel. Every area will have a t least 2-3 open FM channels since the FCC requires blank stations between commercial stations. the best way to find an open station is to listen on a car radio for the channel that has the most static and transmit on that one.

With free shipping and a 30 day money back guarantee it is worth a look.

use coupon code "planetChristmas" for free Priority Mail shipping

Whole House FM Transmitter wrote:

Do a search on this site with the words "Whole House Transmitter" and you will see a review. You can also visit the product site for reviews.

You only need to transmit on 1 FM channel. Every area will have a t least 2-3 open FM channels since the FCC requires blank stations between commercial stations. the best way to find an open station is to listen on a car radio for the channel that has the most static and transmit on that one.

With free shipping and a 30 day money back guarantee it is worth a look.

use coupon code "planetChristmas" for free Priority Mail shipping

the thing about that is-that some channels overlap into others. I had that same problem. I have 1 good radio station that i can get a clear reception with out buggin into someone elses station. and FCC rules say you cannot do that. dont mean to be rude...maybe consider offering more frequencies.

Whole House FM Transmitter yes I did do a search, and that was why I asked if any others had used this product. I have been around here for many years, and vendors have come and gone. Some of them have been run off, and others have just been aquired by other companies. There was a thread talking about them and then POOF nothing really said. I figured if you were hitting the board with this special we may as well see if anyone has one and can give us the information.

I have one,tested it last summer,was good for 300 to 500 ft transmitting from in the house. I will be placing in yard about 1/2 that distance to the road so should work well. it has 5 channel you can select Maybe more seems to be a good value for the money.

Larrytcupp

Thanks for the welcome.... We are not the new kids on the block. Our product has been out over 3 years and we sell 10s of thousands of them. We are a major supplier to Prisions and health clubs who broadcast TV audio and to iPod, satellite radio and streaming internet audio users.

The only reason we approched this forum is at the request of our many costomers who have light displays and ues our transmitter to broadcast their music.

We are also a major distributor for Ramsey. www.shopRamsyElectronics.com

We always offer free shipping on Ramsey products.

Once again thanks for the nice welcome and thanks for our customers on this site for stepping up to speak on our behalf.

I like where vegas taco is coming from. lol As senior Pc Member here in this thread since the end of 99 that sounds great to me. lol Whole house transmitter I meant no disrepect and was not calling your product out but as someone else said if we can get real world review from some of our own there will be MANY that would be more than willing to spend the 90 dolars for a upgrade from the MANY belkin modifications that people used last year. One of the vendors who came aroud and offerd a member review was the lawn light guy and MANY people have bought that product as well. I guess you can say that if the good or bad information comes from those in this room we hold it with a little more weight than a vendor whose job and livelyhood depends on sales of a product. Not that it is the CORRECT way or the INCORRECT way of thinking but it happens.

I have one of these units and it is probably one of the better "FCC friendly" units out there. I don't use it for my Christmas display since I need to broadcast a clean signal a little further than it can handle. Not quite the distance of a ramsey or other low power transmitter that is sort of in the gray area of the Part 15 rules of the FCC.

If you only need to broadcast within 200' it should work good for you as long as you put the thing outside and not have it going through walls in your house.

ryanshow wrote:

Depending on what ramsey model you are talking about. I'm sure Tom (whole house transmitter) would be able to tell you more about the comparisons. the Ramsey FM25 is probably as good as the WHT Gold i'm assuming

The Ramsey FM25B and the FM30 have the same power output and both will get a much farther transmitting distance. I've heard up to a quarter of a mile. The WHT seems to get a little bit better distance than the hacked Belkin.

Hey Tom -

I just took the plunge and placed an order for one of your Whole House Transmitters. Looking forward to getting it and trying it out!

I think I'll be a GREAT test for "ease of setup and use" since I'm totally inept when it comes to electronics... and audio stuff in particular. :laughing:

BTW... thanks for the free shipping coupon code! That was a nice little savings!:waycool:

I'll have to post back and give an update/review once I receive it and set it up for broadcasting.

Thanks again -

John

This thread got off to a bit of a rocky start as a new PlanetChristmas vendor introduced themselves to our community.

Thanks to all for changing course and sticking to our three fundamental rules of of positive, family friendly and Christmas centric.