Target lowers price on 100 count lights

roadnut

Well, at least in their Deptford, NJ store, all the 100 count Target lights that were $2.39 a box are now $2.00 a box. They all have the 'price cut' tag next to them, so it's not like it's a sale price.

Hmmm...looks like I can get back about $25 for the lights I purchased already!

trumpetr wrote:

Saw the $2.00 lights today at Target in Kansas City, Now just waiting for the plastic pumpkins to go on sale for 75% off (there were plenty left) to expand the pumpkin choir for next year to 15.

I bought 16 of those critters at 50% off. When they hit 75% off I'll probably get some more.

$2 for 100ct mini lights? I wish! I'de be thrilled at $4 a string! Up here in Canada walmart has just put out the chistmas stuff and their mini lights are $6.46 for the 100ct, and they are the cheapest in town.:XWalmart is the only placewith colored mini's, other than multi colored. Mini's are actually hard to find up here. Most places are only carrying LED's this year, at anywhere from $12 to $21 per 70ct string.

beaker020 wrote:

$2 for 100ct mini lights? I wish! I'de be thrilled at $4 a string! Up here in Canada walmart has just put out the chistmas stuff and their mini lights are $6.46 for the 100ct, and they are the cheapest in town.:XWalmart is the only placewith colored mini's, other than multi colored. Mini's are actually hard to find up here. Most places are only carrying LED's this year, at anywhere from $12 to $21 per 70ct string.

Dang thats expensive. Maybe you can smuggle some in from the US.