Liteclip Strip from Colonnade Lights

I have somewhere around 300 feet of Liteclip strip from Colonnade Lights left over. The strips are 5 feet long and are white. I will also throw in some of the 1/4" wire clips. At least 6-7 for each 5 foot strip.

My preference is to sell it in one shot for $125. If there are no takers, then I would consider selling by the strip for $3.00 each. Both include the 1/4" wire clips.

PM if interested.

Guess that would sort of be important. See www.liteclipstrip.com. They were at PLUS2007. It isa 5' long plastic strip that is molded with a rib. The rib allows a clip to be attached. They have clips for wire, minis, C7 and C9.

I bought the strips to use under the eaves of the house and for another project. I bought 500' and only used about 200' for the house and project.

I was wrong on the price. I finally found my reciept.All~300 feet and clips for $100.

Thanks,

Rodger

doubleeaz wrote:

Guess that would sort of be important. See http://www.liteclipstrip.com. They were at PLUS2007. It isa 5' long plastic strip that is molded with a rib. The rib allows a clip to be attached. They have clips for wire, minis, C7 and C9.

I bought the strips to use under the eaves of the house and for another project. I bought 500' and only used about 200' for the house and project.

I was wrong on the price. I finally found my reciept.All~300 feet and clips for $100.

Thanks,

Rodger

For anyone who has not seen/used these: These strips are fantastic!

In fact, I spent this weekend putting my strips up (some screw into wood, others Marine glued to the brick. It has made my light installation so much easier this year!

Ryan

• 1 year later...

I put mine up for the 2007 season and they still look fine. I agree that once these are up, hanging the lights is much easier and best of all - the lights are in a perfect line. I used them for my eves with C9s every 4 inches.

post-4387-129571161988_thumb.jpg

Edited by elmochamp

I stapled them to the inside eaves of the house. I hang white and blue icicle lights. This will be my third season using them. I live in Arizona so they have withstood the heat very well, but they are not exposed to the sun. Putting up the lights take slightly longer than using hooks or other methods, but taking them down is as simple as just pulling the lights off the strips from the ground. I get the kids to pick up the clips as they fall.

• 1 year later...

Has anyone used these on the roof line?

If so, how did you attach the strip the roof/shingles?

I Used them this last season. I used a heavy duty glue for most places (because I could not find my staple gun)

I have wood/brick and stuco on the front of my house so the glue was the best choice.

I bought the C9 light clips and found out the hole was too big for my LED lights but they did the job.

The C9 led and incandecance bulbs are different.

I too bought way too much still have a whole unopened box of strips and light clips so if I ever move I will be able to use them.