Kmart LED 50 ct.., $4.99 a box

Hey everyone, I am not sure if this a great deal, but I just saw in my mail that my local Kmart (Covina, CA) was selling Trim A Home, indoor/outdoor LED 50 count lights half off until Nov 11 at the low price of $4.99. I am not sure of the quality of these lights so I drove down and I picked up 12 boxes, they look great and at that price I am sure they will not last.

Well if anyone has a Kmart near them it might be worth the time to take a look.....

Steven N Azusa

"Holiday on Holmar"

I wonder if they are the same brand that K-Mart carried last year. We bought 3 boxes on clearance after Christmas last year. We haven't taken them out of the boxes yet. After buying them, I read every thing on the box and couldn't find anything about a warranty. I called the 800 number that was on the box and asked the woman if they did have a warranty and she told that they do not. That stopped me from going back and buying more of them.

Mel

Do you know if they carry white in the M5 (closest to standard-mini looking) type?

I'm really looking for a couple sets to finish a project, and I"m not happy with the quality at many places.

If so I'm off to Kame-Apart tomorrow :)

-Tim

WOW!!!! 40, and the cashier was giving me weird looks when I bought only 12, I would of love to have seen your cashiers face when they rang you up....

I do plan on going back today and picking up some more, since the sale is over today.

I did connect 5 strands on thursday night and kept them on for 48 hours and no problems, just some FYI for you.....

Steven N Azusa

"Holiday on Holmar"

blues911 wrote:

WOW!!!! 40, and the cashier was giving me weird looks when I bought only 12, I would of love to have seen your cashiers face when they rang you up....

I do plan on going back today and picking up some more, since the sale is over today.

I did connect 5 strands on thursday night and kept them on for 48 hours and no problems, just some FYI for you.....

Steven N Azusa

"Holiday on Holmar"

More like THREE Cashiers faces. The other cashiers on both sides couldn't believe someone would buy that many. I then told them I have another 30,000 at home already.:laughing:

They were all asking the usual questions about "where is your house?", "When will you be turning hte lights on?"

So much to do still just to set up.

Just a heads up that the K-Mart by me is having their 50ct LED Christmas lights for $4.99 today on Thanksgiving day. The sale is for one day only

Pick up 4 boxes of blues today.

Tested them out and they are half wave. Kind of annoying and not sure if I will use them.

I picked up 8 boxes of red on Thanksgiving morning. Would have bought more, but unsure of quality.

Set them up candy-cane style oposite my Home Depot white LEDs and they look great.

They were still lit this morning, so they will last at LEAST one day :)

(Also picked up 20 boxes of GE white minis on Sat at Kmart $3 door buster sale)

Tim