For Planet Christmas members only

Joe Dell

I want to thank all the members who purchased my product and all that have said such good things about it. You have no idea the thrill I get to here people praise my product.

:happytree::tree::happytree::tree::happytree::tree:MY WAY OF SAYING 'THANKS':happytree::tree::happytree::tree::happytree::tree:

For a limited time stating Dec. 26, 2007, Planet Christmas members can purchase Wind-O-light for $3.00 per window kit, plus S/H. Handling charge is .50 cents a kit and shipping is by FedEx Ground from zip 60124. Each 2 window kit weighs about 3.5# and a 3 window kit weighs about 5#. As the saying goes “you do the math” Please remember to let me know that you’re a Planet Christmas member to receive this price. Thanks again and my God bless you.

Sincerely, Joe Dell :smilingelf:

Guest Jeff_Womack

Santas Helper wrote:

Joe,

Would you please provide pics of what you're talking about? Also, could you fill in your profile and maybe provide a web site of your company. Lots of info missing here.

It would increase your sales...

Tom

Joe,

Tom is right. I have used your product and it is very nice. Providing more info will make sales sky-rocket!

Jeff

Check out this picture:

http://www.plymouthlights.com/images/2006/img_2414.jpg

Wind-O-Lights are what makes the clear lights in the upper windows look so uniform. If you look at the 2005 and older pics on my site, you'll see how I used to do it -- just strung minis around the windows outside, and it doesn't look nearly as neat.

-Tim

Good to see you back on PC Joe!

I've used the Wind-o-lights for the past two years..its a wonderful product and Joe was kind enough to come to the Chicagoland mini in 2006 to demonstrate them. At the mini, he showed us how they can be made into circles and arches..the material is very flexible but extremely strong..and they hold up beautifully.

ryanshow wrote:

do they form into triangles? :laughing: 1/2 of my windows are triangular shaped...weird. i know

You'd probably have to use a little improvising, but I think you could get it to work. The "stock" corner connections are 90 degrees, but I think you could tape, wire, or whatever them together to get other angles...

If Joe comes back he might have some 'official' ideas...

-Tim