Is anyone synching lights to this song?

I'm using two Go Fish songs off of "Snow" this year, but not that one.

Go Fish is a local (to Minneapolis) group that has gone national a few years back. They've sort of found their market niche in kids CD's (if you have young kids, check them out - the music is really good, and not the standard annoying kids stuff. In fact their motto is "Music for kids that won't drive their parents bonkers...")

Anyway we were given a pair of tickets to see their Christmas concert last year, which was awesome, and was promoting their Snow CD which had just been released. I immediatly downloaded it off of iTunes and made plans to use it in this year's show.

I'm using "The Little Drummer Boy" and "Joy To The World".

-Tim

Martha Kleder wrote:

A friend sent me this link and I am wishing I had run into it in time to synch lights to it!Christmas with a Capital "C" by Go Fish:

I have the album and also have the song synched. AL has the song available on their website. The whole album is very good. I like 'Its About the Cross' also.

I heard on the radio that these guys are coming to Louisville in December. Maybe I'll take the kids. :waycool:

• Nov 30 Winchester, Wa
  • Dec 1 Las Vegas, NV
  • Dec 6-7 Louisville, KY
  • Dec 12 Conway, AR
  • Dec 14 Denver, CO

Mike

For all you AL users:

When you purchase a pre-sequenced song from Animated Lighting, it also includes a license to play it publicly on their controllers. This license does NOT include the narrative voice over shown on the video in this song. Christmas with a Captial 'C' is shorter and starts at the first verse. It still is a great song though. Just an FYI..

-steveb

Steveb wrote:

For all you AL users:

When you purchase a pre-sequenced song from Animated Lighting, it also includes a license to play it publicly on their controllers. This license does NOT include the narrative voice over shown on the video in this song. Christmas with a Captial 'C' is shorter and starts at the first verse. It still is a great song though. Just an FYI..

-steveb

How would it be a license for 'part of a song'?

Anyway if you purchased a pre-sequenced song from AL and wanted to modify if to use the full song just buy the song for a buck off an online store and your good to go.

The comedian who speaks/narrates on the song did not release for play. I asked AL about the song when I received it and the whole song could not be included due to the agreement.

You areright though, nothing is stopping you from doing it yourself. I just did not want people to be disappointed if they purchase the song thinking it would be there as I did.

Hello,

Thank you for turning me on to this group, I got the cd and will sync it soon. It's a nice change that's for sure! I just love the CD!

They are getting some airplay on KLOVE now as well so this could be a big hit this season. I'm not sure the local stations will air it but it was nice to hear it on KLOVE this morning. :D

Ted

• 1 month later...