SNOW MACHINES DEMOS UNITS

• 3 weeks later...

Guy's/Gal's

I got 2 of them from Herb earlier this month! Outstanding!!! Good coverage Great guy to talk to and they were delivered in a timily manner. Was hoping to get maybe 1 more after the christmas season, let me know if you still have one later this month.

Also forgot to ask if they were weather proof, I sure hope so cuz it has been raining here lately!

Thanks again Herb!

Lee

slinkard wrote:

Guy's/Gal's

I got 2 of them from Herb earlier this month! Outstanding!!! Good coverage Great guy to talk to and they were delivered in a timily manner. Was hoping to get maybe 1 more after the christmas season, let me know if you still have one later this month.

Also forgot to ask if they were weather proof, I sure hope so cuz it has been raining here lately!

Thanks again Herb!

Lee

How much was 1 of them.

Hello Herb,

I emailed you on December 3 and I have been reading all the replys from people wanting information about the snow machines. I ask several questions and I still don't have the answers? Have you sold all the machines? If not, please let all of us know the price per unit.

Thanks again, Rose

My snow machines from Herb arrived yesterday, so I thought I would post a couple of pictures for those of you who may be interested.

Herb was great to deal with and they arrived nicely packaged in the original boxes. I was a little surprised at the size, I guess I was thinking more fog machine size, but it shouldn't be a problem. That a standard size vise on the bench for reference.

3front.jpg

Here's a side shot of one of them:

side.jpg

The rear panel has power input of course, a 3 pin jack for the wired remote control, a jack for the included wireless remote, dip switches to set the dmx address and dmx in/out jacks.

closeuprear.jpg

I shot a cruddy cell phone video of the output to give you an idea. These s***ers really spit the snow, I can tell you that. I did put one up on the roof and it's very convincing. The video of that really didn't turn out at all due to being dark. So, this one just shows the machine spitting onto the giant pile of garland from my destroyed z-tree (I am building a new frame).

OK, couple of Questions, tried to look this up but was unable to find information on-line.

I take it that this is FAKE snow, correct?

Is it safe for lawns?

How long doesthe snowlast?

How much areadoes 1 gallon cover in area and time?

How do you remove the snowonce done?

Is it harmful to wildlife? (toxic?)

Sorry for the many questions, doing this at a park and have to be sure not to damage the area

TC

The snow machine I was thinking about is the Chauvet 150. It produces about 10 cubic inchs of fake snow per minute, a gallon will last about three hours on high I beleive. The foam is non toxic and leaves no residue and safe for kids plants and animals. It will evaporate and be gone shortly after it lands so there is no cleanup at all. I dont know how to put an attachment on here for you so here is the site for snow www.chauvetlighting.com

Mike Weber wrote:

The snow machine I was thinking about is the Chauvet 150.

I have three of Herb's Animated Lighting machines and I can tell you that the output is quite a bit more than the Chauvet 150. However, I don't see getting an hour from a gallon on high.. these things kick out serious snow.