Where can I find blowmolds in South Carolina-Georgia area???

specfour

Lowes here has none, same for home depot. Wal-mart and K mart only have very few, and I already have some/most of what they have. Anyone know of anywhere around here?? I live in the Aiken, SC-Augusta, GA area. I hae bought a few off Ebay, but the prices are getting ridiculous and the shipping is just outrageous!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated as I prefer the old school look for my display as opposed to these holographic pieces of crap that all the stores are pushing.

Hey.. welcome to PC. Good to have another SC person on board. Honestly none of the major retailers have anything in the area. I found some at a Kmart in VA but none in SC yet. If you want to make the drive, come up to Gilbert,SC and go to Harmons Christmas House/Tree Farm. They still have old Empire and Union Items. Some stuff is way overpriced but no longer made. Other than that, try the flea markets this time of year.

welcome to PC...glad to see another local....:waycool:

About the only thing we can do is buy from EBAY and maybe luck out on yard sales....and mail order deals when we find them....

Let us know what some of the items are you have in mind and we can point you in the right direction of who has what and the best place to order as far as shipping goes....

Plus a lot of us also buy/sell/trade amongst ourselves too...

Right now I need a baby Jesus for my Nativity set. Got Mary & Joseph, but I'll be looking for the rest of the parts for next year when I get my stable knocked together. Other than that, I am not looking for anything in particular, I like them all.

specfour wrote:

Right now I need a baby Jesus for my Nativity set. Got Mary & Joseph, but I'll be looking for the rest of the parts for next year when I get my stable knocked together. Other than that, I am not looking for anything in particular, I like them all.

You can get the baby Jesus from Bronner's. It may not be on the web site but you can call. They do have them. Their shipping prices are based on the total purchase price.The shipping on a$100 order is about $13.

http://www.bronners.com/lightedplasticitems.html

American Sale has a pretty good selection and also has very reasonable shipping.

http://www.americansale.com/store/index2.asp?VIEW_ALL=Y&DEPARTMENT_ID=2226

TED