Photos of my Charity Box

bowenrichard wrote:

I just went out and looked at some leaping arches. Really neat. Are your arches 10' or 20' long. Does each of the 9 sections have a 25' string on it?

My yard is getting smaller and smaller. I need to sell my house and buy one with a bigger yard.

They are 20' long. Each section has 200 lights per section so that is 1800 lights per arch.

WOW!

when I grow up I want a donation box like that! (yea right like I will ever grow up :laughing:) Rich I am alomst embarrased to put a photo of my donation station on your thread after seeing your totally awsome one, but this is ours, also have a story posted about it came together on this thread

http://planetchristmas.mywowbb.com/forum13/19110.html

post-5705-129571014904_thumb.jpg

Chase! wrote:

WOW!

when I grow up I want a donation box like that! (yea right like I will ever grow up :laughing:) Rich I am almost embarrassed to put a photo of my donation station on your threat after seeing your totally awesome one, but this is ours, also have a story posted about it came together on this thread

http://planetchristmas.mywowbb.com/forum13/19110.html

I think yours looks great! Yours is nice and big so people can see it. Mine was a little small and if I didn't have voice overs, people would just think it was a mail box. I should get a big sign made like the one you have.

RichardH wrote:

I then spray a few coats with a few coats of fixative from the craft store. Holds up really well under the weather. You can get it totally soaked and still looks great. Works good for making your own bumper stickers! :)

Richard,

What do you spray on it? Is there a name brand?

pbuza wrote:

RichardH wrote:

Richard,

What do you spray on it? Is there a name brand?

It is called "Fixative" and there are many different brands. You can find it at Craft Stores and at Art Supply Stores.

It is used to spray on artwork like pencil and charcoal drawings to protect them so they don't smear. It works good so the toner off a laser printer does not flake off of it. Not sure about an inkjet printer since i have never tried it.