Lowe's Holiday Living

Does anybody know where I can buy "Holiday Living" brand online?

I need those giant single like-a-C7-but-oversize bulbs. I managed to get 12 by driving around to three different lowe's but that could take me days.

I think they sell at Lowe's for 7.97 each or something close to that.

I would like to get 40 total if possible.

Any ideas? Thoughts? Websites?

Thanks so much. As usual, we are WAY behind. I am ashamed to admit I am still "shopping" on Dec 1st.

Thanks!

Susy

Lowe's online carries alot of the "holiday living" items - but not this one.

It's not a string of bulbs - it's just one giant bulb per box -about 12" high. Maybe 1/3 larger than the ones they sell in those lawn stakes sets - but they look kind of like that.

Thanks for any ideas!

Susy

bridegirl wrote:

Any ideas? Thoughts? Websites?

Thanks!

Susy

http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524443301285&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=1408474396673271&bmUID=1196619546408&deptid=1408474396673197&ctgrid=1408474396673242&subctgrid=1408474396673271

Canadian Tire here in Canada carries them in a four pack for $19.99 not sure if they will ship to the U.S.

CMurray

vegas taco wrote:

go to your closest lowes and they will search the area for ya then ask them to call the store that has any (if any do as lowes lights are now all 25% off) and hold them for you

Thier lights were 25% off the day they put them on the shelf. Its a marketing ploy to make you think you are getting a deal and they are on sale. Most people are likely to buy something if they think they are getting a deal. All stores are doing it this time of year. For example the minis are regular price $2.50 but they are selling them for $2.00. At least that is the price they are here. Unless they are like HD and run sales in other stores and not nationwide.