Saw Robin's House on FOX 4!!

Robin:

Saw your house on FOX 4 last night. They did a real nice job of covering your house. The lights look awesome.

I got to get up that way. I know exactly where it's at. My office is on Taylor Rd., but I spend more time on my project downtown Ft Myers.

I have been giving your website out info to alot of people that stop by. In fact, there was one family that lives in Punta Gorda that didn't even know about your display.

Anyway, great job and we will get up there.

Neil M

Thanks.

Guess those people do not read the paper or listen to the radio!!

The bad thing about the FOX4 bit last night was that their editing equipment broke at the boat parade so they could not edit on site and the producer was busy editing the parade in the studio so they just did the live broadcast. Since it was later the traffic had died down but at 7 we had about 30 cars parked and others driving by and they could not film any of it.

Robin wrote:

Thanks.

Guess those people do not read the paper or listen to the radio!!

The bad thing about the FOX4 bit last night was that their editing equipment broke at the boat parade so they could not edit on site and the producer was busy editing the parade in the studio so they just did the live broadcast. Since it was later the traffic had died down but at 7 we had about 30 cars parked and others driving by and they could not film any of it.

Post a video if you have it or a link to the online link at the TV station if you have it. Not all of us are fortunate enough to be in the Fox 4 viewing area but many of us would like to see your accomplishment.

Joseph Ayo wrot

Post a video if you have it or a link to the online link at the TV station if you have it. Not all of us are fortunate enough to be in the Fox 4 viewing area but many of us would like to see your accomplishment.

Here, Here! I'll second that!

HEre is the site. The video is on the video player right hand side of the screen

http://www.fox4florida.com/

Frank