• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jdwagner888 wrote:

Apperantly there are rumors going around that tomarrow (december 16th or december 17th ) All of home depot's christmas stuff including lights are going 75% off.

Buy/Sell/Trade/Announce is for items you personally are sellling. This thread belongs in "Heads Up".

TED

For those still reading this thread I called my home depot and it seems like different things are on sale for different percentages. But nothing at 75% yet. Some are 50% but not the LED's and the more expesive stuff. I plan to keep checking.

The store ad, which ends today states 30% off SELECTED holiday items. The store shelves show a 50% discount, again on selected items only, I expect that will be in todays ad. No 75% discounts in this area. LEDs are not on the discount list nor are 100 ct minis and some other lights. Since all of the shelves in the Christmas section have inventory count tags on them, I expect anything not sold this weekend will end up going back to the warehouse for next year. Lowes still has LOTS of 100 ct clear minis at $1.00 a box. Still waffling about buying or waiting and see if they go lower.

Scott

Hit a couple during lunch. Outdoor furniture is replacing Christmas. What is on sale has been moved to center isle displays and they were moving other stuff to the back. Better get what you can now....looks like Christmas is over at HD and they are not discounting a lot of their lights :(

Scott

I just came from Home Depot. Selected items are on sale 30-50% off. Although none of the lights are on sale yet. Most inflatables are on sale. I'm sure by tomorrow it will be different. The lady I talked to at the counter had 4 other people ask her today about everything being 50% off so at least she didn't think i was crazy.