Choir People Blowmolds ?

Does any one know where I can buy ten boy choir people and eight choir girls at ?

Is there any manufactures that still make blowmolds that I could possibly order from ?

Also looking for a complete ativity scene blowmolds also.

Thanks

Travis

travis,

I found a really great life size nativity a few years ago from Don at Christmasnight.com. It was pricey but really makes a statement. The only problem I've had is I've had to replace the statue of Jesus every year and that gets really pricey.

If you decide to go with one make sure you have the storage to keep them the rest of the year. Mine takes up five shelves in my storage unit.

I'm also looking for Chorus singers so I'll check back for a new reply :)

Bill

General Foam still makes the choir people in 30" sizes

There might be some stores that still have stock

I'm doing my 2nd PRE-Order sale in late Spring 2008

I already have some local customers that want 15 sets of choir peeps

I'll be placing an order for Halloween, Christmas & Easter

If things keep going like they are I may need to place 2 orders

http://holidaves.com/Christmas%20Sales.htm

Choir-boy-and-girl.jpg

In keeping with the choir people, this seller is about 20 minutes from my house, so I'm wondering, is this a good price for these molds, it seems a bit high, but they would look good flanking my 30" choir people...

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-POLORON-CHOIR-BOY-GIRL-BLOW-MOLD-YARD-LIGHTS_W0QQitemZ310009192705QQihZ021QQcategoryZ33842QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Depends upon how bad you want them

Many people have paid $100-150 each for these & then paid shipping on top of that

Many people have also bought them for less

I have 4 that are the same size, prices from $26-$126

If the price included shipping or I could PU I'd buy them

njcoastline wrote:

In keeping with the choir people, this seller is about 20 minutes from my house, so I'm wondering, is this a good price for these molds, it seems a bit high, but they would look good flanking my 30" choir people...

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-POLORON-CHOIR-BOY-GIRL-BLOW-MOLD-YARD-LIGHTS_W0QQitemZ310009192705QQihZ021QQcategoryZ33842QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I've bought quite a few blow molds from that Seller.. great to deal with. The Buy it now price is a bit higher than I would go..the most I've paid for one is $125 (forone of myblonds)and I have10 of them, I recently gave one away as a gift for Christmas..

Carrie Sansing wrote:

I've bought quite a few blow molds from that Seller.. great to deal with. The Buy it now price is a bit higher than I would go..the most I've paid for one is $125 (forone of myblonds)and I have10 of them, I recently gave one away as a gift for Christmas..

I haven't received it yet. When is it supposed to arrive!?? :D

TED

Oh man am I jelous.

60 choir peeps, now thats what I call a complete choir.

on another note, I found these peeps, they are not blowmolds but are fiberglass and are $270 for each peep and stand 40" tall.

what I like about them is that each one has a different head which is nice if you don't want a bunch of peeps that look alike.

bronner%20002.jpg

I like the detail of the peeps in nymark313avatar.

What I'm looking for is blowmold peeps that don't have the same face/hair.

See, what I'm planning is to have five boy peeps and four girl peeps on each side of my patio on risers, boys on top riser and girls on the bottom riser, so I need ten boys and eight girls.

Travis wrote:

on another note, I found these peeps, they are not blowmolds but are fiberglass and are $270 for each peep and stand 40" tall.

Whoever painted those must be an idiot. Look at the black guy. His ENTIRE head is painted black! That's really bad. Maybe it's just a bad picture but it doesn't look like it. Sheesh!

TED