Anyone know how to become a reseller?

I have come across some websites that resell Christmas lights, Christmas villages, and decorations. They are not large sites, just seem to be mom and pop type places. Anyone know how they are able to resell? Do they just buy in bulk at a discount or do you think they are licensed resellers? Just curious.

I have come across some websites that resell Christmas lights, Christmas villages, and decorations. They are not large sites, just seem to be mom and pop type places. Anyone know how they are able to resell? Do they just buy in bulk at a discount or do you think they are licensed resellers? Just curious.

hey blurred, why the rant on jeff's display, come on we are all just trying to have fun here, and not making fun of anyones christmas light display, that is not what it is all about,... yeah i have seen some displays that are not the best, but at least people tried, and that is all that matters.... i think you should write a formal apology to jeff to clear the air, and situation, we are all here to help each other, and that is what we are trying to do for you as well........

hey blurred, why the rant on jeff's display, come on we are all just trying to have fun here, and not making fun of anyones christmas light display, that is not what it is all about,... yeah i have seen some displays that are not the best, but at least people tried, and that is all that matters.... i think you should write a formal apology to jeff to clear the air, and situation, we are all here to help each other, and that is what we are trying to do for you as well........

Keep reading the blog, it isn't just Jeff he slams (e.g. see "Freakiest Christmas Elf Ever")...

Frankly I don't care if he wants to blog for the next 12 months on how bad "PlymouthLights" is. We get lots of good feedback on our display and make a lot of people happy and that's why we do it (along with spreading the Good News of Christmas). If someone wants to hide behind a fake name on the anonymous internet and bash other people's displays, well that's his problem, not mine or Jeff's or anyone else's...

-Tim

Keep reading the blog, it isn't just Jeff he slams (e.g. see "Freakiest Christmas Elf Ever")...

Frankly I don't care if he wants to blog for the next 12 months on how bad "PlymouthLights" is. We get lots of good feedback on our display and make a lot of people happy and that's why we do it (along with spreading the Good News of Christmas). If someone wants to hide behind a fake name on the anonymous internet and bash other people's displays, well that's his problem, not mine or Jeff's or anyone else's...

-Tim

blurredline wrote:

Pfft. Can't be bothered to reply. ;)

blurredline wrote:

Pfft. Can't be bothered to reply. ;)

Well, his response is in, check out the latest blog post.

Evidently we're all clicking on his google ads, and making amazon purchases from him.

Yeah, I believe that. And I just bought the Brooklyn Bridge yesterday, don't have a friggin' clue where I"m going to keep it...

-Tim

Well, his response is in, check out the latest blog post.

Evidently we're all clicking on his google ads, and making amazon purchases from him.

Yeah, I believe that. And I just bought the Brooklyn Bridge yesterday, don't have a friggin' clue where I"m going to keep it...

-Tim

Hey my freakish elf as he put it was a big hit this year. There were many people getting their picture taken with him. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: The funniest was a woman just under 5 foot tall and her husband was over 6 foot.

Hey my freakish elf as he put it was a big hit this year. There were many people getting their picture taken with him. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: The funniest was a woman just under 5 foot tall and her husband was over 6 foot.

vegas taco wrote:

maybe it is just me but it seems to me people like this just like to stir things up if you dont make a big deal of his childish blog maybe he will crawl into some other hole

I do agree... I just don't feel he deserves to have his questions answered if he treats others in the PC forums like that...

-Tim

vegas taco wrote:

maybe it is just me but it seems to me people like this just like to stir things up if you dont make a big deal of his childish blog maybe he will crawl into some other hole

I do agree... I just don't feel he deserves to have his questions answered if he treats others in the PC forums like that...

-Tim