Leaping arches wrapping

When wrapping your arches, do you "overlap" the strings from channel to channel to get the nice flowing effect or is that just in the programming?

My guess is it just in the programming. Am I right? Wrong? Close?

BTW, Thank you Jeff from Lauderdale Christmas for the excellent Powerpoint instructions on arches.

:waycool::waycool::waycool:

When wrapping your arches, do you "overlap" the strings from channel to channel to get the nice flowing effect or is that just in the programming?

My guess is it just in the programming. Am I right? Wrong? Close?

BTW, Thank you Jeff from Lauderdale Christmas for the excellent Powerpoint instructions on arches.

:waycool::waycool::waycool:

I didn't overlap my strands...

I have to go back watch my video and compare to my sequences but they appeared to be most fluid when I had two channels on and one -two channels fading... That may have also been one channel on with a long fade too... The point is that it is in the programming...

I didn't overlap my strands...

I have to go back watch my video and compare to my sequences but they appeared to be most fluid when I had two channels on and one -two channels fading... That may have also been one channel on with a long fade too... The point is that it is in the programming...