LED Group Pre Buy Program from Creative Displays

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paul sessel wrote:

They are packaged differently. A19 is packed for grab and go (just a wire tie) the other is packaged real pretty for retail stores.

Thanks Paul.

Now where did the wife put HER credit cards....:laughing:

paul sessel wrote:

They are packaged differently. A19 is packed for grab and go (just a wire tie) the other is packaged real pretty for retail stores.

Thanks Paul.

Now where did the wife put HER credit cards....:laughing:

Duke wrote:

Paul, we need to know what the different types are as there is different pricing for what appears to be the same item.

Example: Cells A19 and A320 are both IG1502, 5mm Concave-50L Red yet their prices are different.

The whole sheet is like this.

Could you please explain?

The packing is different see the red print at the top

Duke wrote:

Paul, we need to know what the different types are as there is different pricing for what appears to be the same item.

Example: Cells A19 and A320 are both IG1502, 5mm Concave-50L Red yet their prices are different.

The whole sheet is like this.

Could you please explain?

The packing is different see the red print at the top

paul sessel wrote:

5MM is the 5 millimeter concave version. M5 is the mini style.

ok, complete LED newbie here. concave compared to mini. Help me out here please

What is concave, I feel stupid not knowing this, it's stuff you learn in math in middle school time. :laughing:

Rob

paul sessel wrote:

5MM is the 5 millimeter concave version. M5 is the mini style.

ok, complete LED newbie here. concave compared to mini. Help me out here please

What is concave, I feel stupid not knowing this, it's stuff you learn in math in middle school time. :laughing:

Rob

Guest Jeff_Womack

dburg30 wrote:

OK, newbie alert!! What mini or c6's are dimable?

Thanks!

Both.

I see the world wide copper market had it's affect on LED prices. :? I might be taking a year off from ordering more, the Air Force doesn't pay that well! ;)

Guest Jeff_Womack

dburg30 wrote:

OK, newbie alert!! What mini or c6's are dimable?

Thanks!

Both.

I see the world wide copper market had it's affect on LED prices. :? I might be taking a year off from ordering more, the Air Force doesn't pay that well! ;)

dburg30 wrote:

PS: Oh yea, areall of these LED's able to be strung together in large quantities?

That is for debate. It is UL that stated the 3 string rule. Other regulating authorities (other countries) state more strings in a series.

This year I had 15 strings plugged end to end and had one minor problem. But not cause of the lights, but Rain cause one of the fuses to blow in the plug of a string in the middle of the long run.

Try at your own risk!

Chuck

dburg30 wrote:

PS: Oh yea, areall of these LED's able to be strung together in large quantities?

That is for debate. It is UL that stated the 3 string rule. Other regulating authorities (other countries) state more strings in a series.

This year I had 15 strings plugged end to end and had one minor problem. But not cause of the lights, but Rain cause one of the fuses to blow in the plug of a string in the middle of the long run.

Try at your own risk!

Chuck

Diveralan wrote:

Paul, What is the total length of the 100ct M5 strings. Aer the 50ct M5 strings the same as last year, about 17 ft.

Thanks

Use the spacing times the number of bulbs plus the lead lengths for total length.

IE: 4" spacing X 100 bulbs + 4" + 4" = 408 inches /12 = 34ft

Diveralan wrote:

Paul, What is the total length of the 100ct M5 strings. Aer the 50ct M5 strings the same as last year, about 17 ft.

Thanks

Use the spacing times the number of bulbs plus the lead lengths for total length.

IE: 4" spacing X 100 bulbs + 4" + 4" = 408 inches /12 = 34ft

cmoore wrote:

dburg30 wrote:

Try at your own risk!

Yea, but some of his LED strings are listed as 'can string 50 of them together' just wondered if that was all he carried.

Chuck

cmoore wrote:

dburg30 wrote:

Try at your own risk!

Yea, but some of his LED strings are listed as 'can string 50 of them together' just wondered if that was all he carried.

Chuck