A new class of the MEGA tree!

I stumbled upon this awesome tree on the internet at: http://www.theultimatetree.com/. There is a part of the website saying how they made it with pretty detailed instructions at: http://www.theultimatetree.com/buildingit.htmlHas anyone built it or thought about building it? I also want to know your opinions on it. I am not planning on building it but I am curious to see if others have.

Kirk

Chris in Ct wrote:

I'm not knocking it in anyway,so don't take it the wrong way but it seems kind of commercial looking if that makes any sense.

It looks like it would take up a lot of storage space

[line]

I agree with you in saying that it looks comercial looking. I highly doubt that many homeowners would have this. Although, the site says that it could be made 8 ft. tall which wouldn't be that much to store. If they find a way to lower the costs of materials, I think there could be a market with us christmas light fanatics!

Kirk

What the heck. That much for a 36 inch tall tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock::shock::shock:The ones I am talking about are 8 to 100 ft high. I don't even want to know the price of that!!!!! I wonder if the materials make it soooo expensive or the labor??? I can't imagine them selling that many trees!

kirkmbrown2001 wrote:

What the heck. That much for a 36 inch tall tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock::shock::shock:The ones I am talking about are 8 to 100 ft high. I don't even want to know the price of that!!!!! I wonder if the materials make it soooo expensive or the labor??? I can't imagine them selling that many trees!

I believe that the individual panels (36 inch I presume) connect together so that you can make any size tree.

TED