LED PRE-ORDER FROM CREATIVE DISPLAYS

Guest warcraft

oh sorry thought it was a home phone didnt notice any time on the page

paul sessel wrote:

warcraft wrote:

Dude - you called after hours on Friday. I'll call you back when I go to the office on Monday.

We had a smallish display with about 8,000 LED's this past season. The commmunity went crazy for it. Wait 'til they see it with the additional 12,000 LED's we ordered today!!

Of course we have to add 96 more channels and many more strobes.

Talk about stimulating the economy!! I know, I know--most of the money will go to China. But I bet we would all stand in line to buy these from an American firm that made them for the same price. Somebody should be able to do it. And, we would save a bunch on shipping.

R E Peterson

www.chadwickbaychristmas.com

[email protected] wrote:

We had a smallish display with about 8,000 LED's this past season. The commmunity went crazy for it. Wait 'til they see it with the additional 12,000 LED's we ordered today!!

Of course we have to add 96 more channels and many more strobes.

Talk about stimulating the economy!! I know, I know--most of the money will go to China. But I bet we would all stand in line to buy these from an American firm that made them for the same price. Somebody should be able to do it. And, we would save a bunch on shipping.

How do you know all that money is going to China? Hehehehe. I hate to say it but some LED manufacturers appear to only charge about $2.50 an LEDstring for similar lighting but they kill you with $10 to $20 shipping charges which makes's paul's deal seemingly superior.

I am getting some from Paul but also have a shipment of LED chasing lights coming from China soon... going to see if we cant remove their controllers and put them on direct Animated Lighting control of chasing channels. Lots of perils here. Do they chase in the same order of colors per channel like non-LED's do and if so no way to rebulb the strings, and also hopefully multiple strings from same manufacturer have red, blue, green, yellow in same order as each other, we've seen incandescent versions that were all different but at least they could be rebulbed to match each other. Its worth a gamble I guess.

Also too bad LED rope lights arent in Paul's prebuy as well.