transmitter group buy for PC members

The EDM sale for batch#3 ends in 3 hours from now ... any last minute orders will be part of batch#3 prior to midnight SA time. Great time to get a transmitter, if your in the market. PM me for the sale link.

edmlcdgroupbuyv080508.jpg

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All transmitters from batch#3 have been shipped ... and should all be delivered to your homes by the end of next week.

Taking orders for batch#4, just pm me for the sale information and link.

Scott

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Vairmoose

I was in group #3....... My Transmitter arrived today and is sitting on my computer desk waiting for me to get there and play with it....

Thanks Scott....

(Now the fun officially starts)...

Larry

I would like to know if anyone has upgraded the antenna that comes with the transmitter?

If you have, what did you upgrade it to and how did the upgrade benefit you?

The reason I ask is that I have noticed some static between songs. I am not sure if the antenna will help this or not.

I would like to know if anyone has upgraded the antenna that comes with the transmitter?

If you have, what did you upgrade it to and how did the upgrade benefit you?

The reason I ask is that I have noticed some static between songs. I am not sure if the antenna will help this or not.

I just got my transmitter yesterday and noticed the same thing. It was late and I didn't do anything with the antenna. I hope to find some time this weekend to play with different antenna configurations. I'll let you know what I find out.

Folks, due to lack of interest / the economy / cost of gas / ??? ...

** the EDM transmitter sale is being suspended for the summer months **

You can still buy these excellent transmitters at normal prices at the EDM web site at www.edmdesign.com .

I will start a new thread and possibly resume/restart the transmitter sale in the Fall if there is enought interest.

Have a great summer!

Regards,

Scott / taybrynn

Scott,

Thanks again for taking the time to setup this operation. I received mine from batch #3 last week but haven't really had anytime to get it working; heck I still have my LOR kit in the box. It's just nice knowing its sitting there waiting for me. Now to figure out what to buy at the LOR sale.

Thank You,

Larry

I just got my transmitter yesterday and noticed the same thing. It was late and I didn't do anything with the antenna. I hope to find some time this weekend to play with different antenna configurations. I'll let you know what I find out.

Bob - were you ever able to check if the hiss was from the antenna?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The EDM group is still active (as far as I know), but its been pretty slow lately. Its a really small group with not too many members. I'm going to restart the EDM sale soon, since I've been getting a lot inquires about transmitters lately. THis threads still contains lots of good information, but I'll link to the new EDM sale thread once I have it created.

I realized my problem. The way the new posts were set was opposite what I was accustomed to so to me it looked like there were no new posts, but there was. I found out wht i needed, and hope to try out my transmitter tomorrow. So stay tuned for questions taybrynn lol.