Welcome to the Pa forum, please list your website

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm from Leechburg, 30 miles north of Pittsburgh. This is going to be my first year with 64 LOR channels. I'm very excited and can't wait to get started. I'll probably run about 18,000 lights. I wish I could post my static display from lastyear. It had 8700 lights. That was the biggest show to date and I looking forward to the next!

yea, I know and I just stopped at our little hardware store to order some wire. They are going to get back to me with a price on spt-1 and 2. I wish to purchas localy but if the price is too high, I'll probably go with something recommended here. I'm thinking I'll need 3000' of wire. I havn't measured yet but I did replace the roof and I know the how far away from the outlet it will be. I know I'll need atleast 64 vampire plugs male and female. I'm close to ready!

Edited by relxerd
error with measurement
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't do outside decorations because I haven't had the money for the past few years to buy outside decorations since many of the things got lost or destroyed over the years. Unfortunately, with my health issues I need help to set everything up. No big display this year either; hopefully, in 2009.

However, I do display a forest of trees, at least 30 each year. Each tree has a theme too. I love decorating for Christmas inside the house.

I'm from Butler, approx 45 north of Pittsburgh.

Edited by Storm
typo

Hello Storm!

I'm from your neck of the woods, only 40 minutes away from Butler! Welcome to the forum and I hope for your improved health so you can become the holiday decorator you've always wanted to be :D 30 trees! Wow. I thought I went over board with 2 :)

• 5 weeks later...

Greetings from the Eastern side of the state near Easton, PA

After starting with Mr. Christmas Lights n Sound last year (07) the Christmas Light bug sort of bit us, 2008 will be our first year with D-Light controllers. 112 channels seemed enough for a good start. Lots of things salvaged from other home projects and a little bit of imagination. Most everything is done now and we're just waiting to start putting out the lights. Lights go on Thanksgiving night.

Here's our website:

http://www.keenlights.info

• 3 weeks later...

No site for me as well but planning a to have a few animated channels. From camp hill pa. and as big a steelers and psu fan as there is. pland include a 152 channel mega tree and in the you tube clip there are 2 of the 4 arches i threw together in a few weeks.

any way maybe i can run into you guys at a steelers game or psu game or anyone local want to share ideas shoot me an email.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

www.duszakfamilylights.com

This year using 328 channels of do it yourself controllers and running vixen software on our house every night with over 44,000 lights and another 27-36 wireless dmx channels running to other houses across the street and next to me some nights. Hoping to add 30,000+ more leds for next year and some new features!

post-9077-129571176827_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...