Post GA Mini!!!

HiramDawg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Michelle and Kevin. The Mini really had the 'feel' of Christmas with the decorations, music, food, and good company. I learned a lot from the presentations and I especially liked it when the presenters shared their learning experiences of trial and error. I loved the location and was blown away by how everything was so nice. Its obvious that you guys (and many others) put a lot of effort into making the event memorable. Thanks!!!

Hey Everyone!

What an AWESOME event!!! It was great to meet all of my fellow addicts :)

I noticed that my presentation was not up on:

http://www.planetchristmaslights.com/gamini/presentations.htm

If anyone wants it, you can get it on my site:

http://www.kevincook.net/Hobbies/Electronics/Lights/

(It's on the bottom, labeled "GA Mini Presentation")

Or if Bill or Will (The creator of the www.planetchristmaslights.com site) (Sorry - I met sooo many new names :) ) wants to download it and then post it there, that's fine too...

Thanks everyone for making my first Mini a blast!!!

Wow....looks like you guys had a fantastic time!

I wish I could have stayed and made it to the mini...but I had a previous engagement so I had to leave out early Saturday morning.

It was a fun time friday night at the hotel...lotsa lights and friends and red cups....can't get any better than that.

I had a nice time and enjoyed meeting people. I can't wait for the next mini I can make it to....and I hope to see a lot of you come to charlotte in sept and see the carolina crew....everyone is more than welcome.

It was good to meet Michelle and Kevin....they are awesome and annalisa is cool too...she's not as geeky as she seems on tv ...ha...ha....

I got to meet the wireframe master...Robin....it's a shame he's no longer a member...what great talent to learn from....

even managed to turn my snowman into a santa....thanks justin...we waited long enough huh...?....:)....it was good to meet you and your gang...

It was great to see my ole buddy Jeff and Joy....I hope this hobby makes us cross paths again in the future.

John Bullard....you are awesome....I'll have a "red cup" with you any day....

Gym....glad you had a happy anniversary...stay young my friend....

MJ....it was nice to put a face on you...

Andy...I'm glad you got your molds...thanks...sorry we couldn't meet this time...;)

It was good to see my buddy bill again...I hear he did a super job at the mini...

Kevin...it was good to meet you as well...I think you will enjoy pc...I know I'll be seeing you again in charlotte...ha...ha...

It was such fun meeting just the few people I got to meet....I'm already itching to go to a mini....

Wow Ga Mini was great. Thanks Michelle and Kevin. You were fantastic hosts.

It was a really really great weekend...starting with Friday Night, thanks Annalisa for that.

Anyone having a mini...I suggest you try to rope Bill Learning into helping. The man is a natural at keeping things running smoothly. Yes Bill we all noticed and thanks.

The presenters were all very informative...and you can tell took the time to plan out their presentations. Also everyone of them had a great sense of humor. Just a shame one of the most talented among us is history here.

So many friendly faces...everyone with a smile...oh that southern hospitality was showing. Love y'alls accents.

Jen: Really if you were putting a face on me, couldn't you have given me like Jennifer Annistons...hey sweetie, it was nice to put a face on you too.

I, too, would like to thank Michelle, Kevin, Annelisa, and all the other presenters for a GREAT time. The location, food, vast amounts of knowledge/information, and most importantly, company were ALL top notch. What a groovy introduction to the world of Planet Christmas and PLUS events! Can't wait to do it again -- and put some of those awesome ideas to use!

Emily

So much planning went into the mini...but im actually sad its over.:(

It felt so good to be in the company of so many great and super friendly people. Kinda like we all knew eachother for a long time already.

Kathi....maybe give animation a try...once you do...youll never go static again. Im glad you enjoyed it. I enjoyed meeting you and your friend. I got bit by the LOR bug in 2005 and i love it!

Thanks for driving so far to come to be with us.

Emily...you and the Demorest gang were all so nice. We should get together one weekend and hang out sometime. We'd like that. Our home is always open to come swim or play pool and hang out.

Michelle hang in there with the surgery. You'll be fine and we're all praying for you. As for a fall mini, make it late summer before football so I can make it, football season you know.

BTW Michelle if you make it to Gym's display I am only 20 minutes farther, hint hint.

I think those of us in the immediate Atlanta area should have a little get together this summer. Of course those outside the ATL are welcome too. Maybe a BBQ or something. Bill brings the welder and the paty favor can be a wireframe.

Anytime in later july would be okay for me...Maybe we can go to Bills for a get together then and all meet and catch up and share anything new... Id like that as long as my surgery goes well and im healing good. Keep me in your prayers for May 6th. I am gonna see everyones display whose local this year...and yall should come see mine too now that you knnow where i live. It isnt too far and bring your families along.

Chop chop Joey.....you better get cranking. I wanna see something awesome again...

Michelle hang in there with the surgery. You'll be fine and we're all praying for you. As for a fall mini, make it late summer before football so I can make it, football season you know.

BTW Michelle if you make it to Gym's display I am only 20 minutes farther, hint hint.

I think those of us in the immediate Atlanta area should have a little get together this summer. Of course those outside the ATL are welcome too. Maybe a BBQ or something. Bill brings the welder and the paty favor can be a wireframe.