Remember me.........Please

For those that have written me or Michelle,

Michelle had her blood transfusion on Monday, it was long but very helpful. It alleviated most of her anemia so she could have the surgery on Tuesday.

Tuesday, we went to the hospital at 7:30 and they immediately got started. She was in the pre-op room for about 3 hours getting medicated. The surgery lasted 2 and 1/2 hours and was a success. She got to save an ovary. The recovery room for 1 hour and 1/2 and then on to the room where she woke up and was back to her normal self. She's in bed with all the machines hooked up, but doing ok, lot's of pain. For someone who is 4ft 11, 110 lbs, they removed her uterus which was the size of a football and one ovary which was extremely large.

Thanks for everyone's prayers. I am sure once we get home she will be on her laptop typing away and doing her sequences.

Thank you for the update. Knowing Michelle, she won't be down for long, and busy pushing the limits of the doctors order! Tell her we are all thinking of her and wish her a speedy recovery.

Tell Michelle for us that we are glad to hear she had a good operation and we will pray for her recovery. I will pray for you, too. It can be very difficult for a spouse when there loved one is down.

Guest troutlights

Thanks Kevin for the update. Im glad shes do ing better cant wait to talk to here when she is up and running again.We will keep you both in our prayers

Jeff and Joy

Michelle, take it easy. I don't want to hear about you climbing up on anything or lifting anything for awhile. Keep dreaming up more ideas, but let someone else do the physical stuff for awhile.

Well, Michelle is Michelle and she is home, walking around and pacing around. It took one day for her to figure out how to get out of bed and roam the halls. So the hospital released her and she is home with the family now resting comfortably or not really resting but in familiar territory.

She wanted me to relay, Thank you all for your kind words.

Kevin