Neighbor is moving, whooowee!

My neighbor that is starting to be a pain in the behind is moving to Arkansas this summer. So there goes that worry. I know we may get someone worse, but I am not even thinking that now. I will just rejoice.

Fopr now I guess we will stay here and decide on moving later.

My neighbor that is starting to be a pain in the behind is moving to Arkansas this summer. So there goes that worry. I know we may get someone worse, but I am not even thinking that now. I will just rejoice.

Fopr now I guess we will stay here and decide on moving later.

Ohhh no!! where in Arkansas are they moving?:)

12 days left of school and 2 extra weeks for sumemr. I will be set. Bill is going to give me weldomg lessons, so here we go.

Joey, I am also available for welding lessons, although I do not have a welder. I do know how to mig weld (wire feed with gas).

Joey, since I am off all summer as well and also the rest of the year too, let me know when you are going to do the welding. I can bring the video camera and we can make a lesson on how to or maybe how not to do it. Maybe we can get something for AFV and make some money. I was already thinging that once school was out, you, Bill and I could get together for lunch sometime during the week. Of course Bill now has a business so that may not work.

Joey, since I am off all summer as well and also the rest of the year too, let me know when you are going to do the welding. I can bring the video camera and we can make a lesson on how to or maybe how not to do it. Maybe we can get something for AFV and make some money. I was already thinging that once school was out, you, Bill and I could get together for lunch sometime during the week. Of course Bill now has a business so that may not work.

SOunds good to me. It probably will be a how not to weld. My nieghbor ahs a wire feed gasless we can play with.

As for the neighbor, when the sign goes up we should have a party. Get the GA mini crew here, set up a mega tree, some LED's, and Party.

For now I guess we will stay here and decide on moving later.

Very good news indeed. The worst neighbor I ever had moved out some years ago and the buyer that moved in her place was the neighbor that participates with me decorating his house. Sometimes your worst neighbor can move and you replace them with what becomes your best neighbor!!

The for sale sign went up 2 days ago. I cannot believe the wife. She sent out this 3 paragraph email about their moving entitled "2nd chance on life." Ordinarily this would be a feel good story, but as well as we know them it is bologna.