LED PRE ORDER FROM CDI (update 5-20-08)

Alright all my LED junkies:

Originally I said the basic strings (container #4 with the 50 count C6's, M5's, nets and icicles) would be in first. My containers are getting shuffled around a little bit. Container # 6, with the "odd lot" orders (35, 70, & 100 count M5, C6, G15, C7 & C9 strings as well as the retro fit C-7 and C-9's) will be shipping ahead of container # 4 with the standard LED strings. #6 is shipping about 5-31-08 to arrive in my warehouse about three weeks later and out the door to everyone ASAP after that. Container #4 is shipping around 6-13-08 to arrive in my warehouse about three weeks later and out the door to everyone ASAP after that. Once container #6 gets close, I will let everyone know and I will also post on my web site ( www.creativedisplays.com ) all the overages for those that missed out. Any Questions?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet... Time to make space for more goodies. Our first year for LED and LOR. So we're already busy planning but nothing as Grand as some of the fantastic displays I've seen online or in person so far. But it will be a start!

Will be sitting near door waiting for the LED candy... *Grins

Paul,

I'm one of the 'missees'....

When do you think you'll put up a notice on the website and how long will it be valid? I ask because I have to go out of country mid June until the 1st week in July.....don't know if I'll have connectvity....

Thanks

SC

Paul,

I'm one of the 'missees'....

When do you think you'll put up a notice on the website and how long will it be valid? I ask because I have to go out of country mid June until the 1st week in July.....don't know if I'll have connectvity....

Thanks

SC

You'll be fine as the LED containers have been pushed back 2 - 4 weeks due to the earthquake in China.

• 2 weeks later...

Paul,

Any change or updates on the status? It seems those poor people can't get a break - they had another aftershock today. :eek:

Chuck:

Now everything is on schedule (so to speak). Container # 6 (with all the "odd lot" LED items will be done June 21. Container # 4 (with all the basic LED items) will be done June 30. My freight forwarder will pick them up within 3-4 days after they are done and than 3-4 weeks to me. Sorry for the delays!

• 2 weeks later...

Paul;

Does this mean we might see our orders -- somewhere in mid to late August?

I'm thinking everyone will have their orders by the first week in August. A lot of people will have their orders by the middle of July. I'm wiring funds for container # 6 (odd lot orders and C goods) on Monday and it should ship by the end of next week. As the container gets closer, I will update everyone.

So Paul, what is the best way to expand our order such that it will all arrive at one time. I am thinking to satisfy family requests maybe as much as doubling my preseason order....but family wants to see me add a couple of features now instead of 2009...

Thanks for your input!

David

Dang, I was hoping for Christmas in July! I can't wait to laugh at my fellow customers in Targe', paying full retail for sets of lights, which 20% of them they will have to return for failure. Also, I can't tell you how much time Paul is saving me just by being able to order the lights in bags without all the packaging and boxes. Saves the landfill too! Can't get that at Target!

Chuck, I know, I feel so bad that I coud not make the mini. The first date in May was much better. Too bad that last week was not doable for me, I was finishing my qulaifications for deacon at our church and doing training for our Vacation Bible School that we're hosting this week. I know I had seen others asking for it to move to June 19, I was secretly hoping it would move, that would have been perfect for me! Anyway was there anything put on a blog like the Copelands did last year at the FLorida Mini in October? Any presentations from anyone to download? I'd like to at least get a glimpse of what I missed. I was all ready to present on our new methods for wrapping super strings for the mega tree, and building the Christmas sign, lit from behind with LED rope light. I'm still planning on a video for that one.

I had a dream last night that my LEDs came. I tore open the box and surrounded myself with them. Then I just sat in the middle of the floor, plugging them in, unplugging, plugging, unplugging... just to watch them flash.

-Steve

P.S. - Wow, it just hit me that my dream was on Christmas Eve T-minus 6 months. Eerie...

Edited by Steve Lelinski
Added PS

I had a dream last night that my LEDs came. I tore open the box and surrounded myself with them. Then I just sat in the middle of the floor, plugging them in, unplugging, plugging, unplugging... just to watch them flash.

-Steve

P.S. - Wow, it just hit me that my dream was on Christmas Eve T-minus 6 months. Eerie...

Dude:

You need help! (How do you get the smiley face in the message? - it keeps going to the Title line)