LED PRE ORDER FROM CDI (update 5-20-08)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still haven't gotten anything yet. I'm chomping at the bit! I need to build!

Same here jeff i called this week and they said they were hoping to get the orders out by 8/14 . I hope this is true cause i did so much work early on to get ahead and now i am at a dead stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, I wish I was that far along. I'll be lucky to have one song done by Christmas this year.

I still have 2 more controllers to solder, and have to install all 5 of them in boxes, get my electrical work done, and also build everything in the display (first year)...

Maybe I should just do an animated static display this year...time is slipping away. Not to mention, the regular life things.

Uh, Paul, I hate to be the one to break this to you...

...you'd better sit down for this one...

...whoever it is you've got working for you over in China has been feeding you a bunch of HOOEY about why the LEDs are so late in arriving.

I caught a few glimpses of the Olympics opening ceremony tonight and, apparently, there are about 25,000 people in China running around with suits COVERED in LEDs and about 90,000 more waving wands made with them.

I thought you should know what REALLY happened.

:P

Uh, Paul, I hate to be the one to break this to you...

...you'd better sit down for this one...

...whoever it is you've got working for you over in China has been feeding you a bunch of HOOEY about why the LEDs are so late in arriving.

I caught a few glimpses of the Olympics opening ceremony tonight and, apparently, there are about 25,000 people in China running around with suits COVERED in LEDs and about 90,000 more waving wands made with them.

I thought you should know what REALLY happened.

:P

Those SOB's - I knew someone was lying to me!!! :D

I thought some of those lights that I saw there looked awfully famliar...

I'm looking forward to them getting here, even if it does take a while longer. The only problem is, my plans have adjusted somewhat, and I'm a-fear'd that I may not have ordered enough!

WOOOHOOOOOoooooo!!! Got home to find boxes of lights sitting on my front porch!!!! :D

Thanks Paul... they look GREAT!!! My little girls were VERY impressed with the bright LED colors.

So many strands... so few channels! Looks like I'm going to have to purchase more controllers now!:P

Just got my 7 boxes today via UPS with 10,120 LEDS! They look great.

But so far just a quick test shows 3 of about a dozen of my LED net light sets that I tested are not lighting up. I have not unwrapped them to see what the problem is or check fuses yet. But I wondered if anyone else has seen the same thing with net lights.

i still havent recieved anything, not even a tracking number..........nothing....zip......zilch. :(

Don't worry you are not alone. Looks like we were some of the lucky ones....our lights must be on the last container. I ordered 100ct G15, and 50ct C7's

I'm sure they will be here soon.

That's most likely where my last couple boxes are, too.

I love the cool whites that came! But they're almost painful when you're looking at them right in your face. I'm looking forward to seeing them at night in the display.

OK...now to figure out what I still need to order in the new sale. I was going to use the leftover lights from my current order to fill in the 112 channels I still need to figure out what I'm doing with. Then when going through my order, I tragically remembered that I just ordered enough to replace all of my regular minis that I used last year, and that's it.

I'm at home now but here is a quick update. I was riding a forklift most of the morning and we unloaded container (20 footer) number two. We did fill about 20 orders this afternoon but tomorrow we will fill about 50 more (I'm hoping). Anyone that has not received their pre order (E-mails will go out tomorrow by UPS and us) will get them in about 2 weeks and than we are done. :D:D:D:D At least with the pre-orders :eek:

• 1 month later...