Well it looks like the Big Box Building is a no go for this year. It is in the process of being built and it is behind so it looks like it is not going to be ready for the Christmas Season.

I am thinking I may take a break this year and head down to Florida to see the Osborne Light Display at Disney World. I really wanted to go last year but it was not an option since I had to be around to run the display.

I think I may just leave my house dark this season and maybe the neighbors might realize they miss it and I may have better support for 2009. Another option is the Church I am going to is building a new Church and the Pastor really likes the idea of having it there and it should be ready for 2009. Right now this looks pretty promising and seems like the direction the display will go.

I may still do a display at my friend's or brother's house but it will be smaller than last year.

Well it looks like the Big Box Building is a no go for this year. It is in the process of being built and it is behind so it looks like it is not going to be ready for the Christmas Season.

I am thinking I may take a break this year and head down to Florida to see the Osborne Light Display at Disney World. I really wanted to go last year but it was not an option since I had to be around to run the display.

I think I may just leave my house dark this season and maybe the neighbors might realize they miss it and I may have better support for 2009. Another option is the Church I am going to is building a new Church and the Pastor really likes the idea of having it there and it should be ready for 2009. Right now this looks pretty promising and seems like the direction the display will go.

I may still do a display at my friend's or brother's house but it will be smaller than last year.

Well sometimes this is cool. Osborne's display has always been an inspiration to everyone. And also its worth looking at other computerized displays. Florida is a hot bed of them. Nice and close to Disneyworld is Ron Lister's display. I am about 65 miles west of him in Tampa, Land O Lights does his very different from mine but still worth checking out, he does a super interesting thing with a wreath, but I suspect due to sink hole issue he is out this season and we have the Kimpton Christmas in Clearwater where the guys there synchronize the "entire block".

I think that display is only 1 house short of the world record which is held by someone in Indiana/Ohio, something like that for the number of houses in sync under one computer. Then of course Lauderdale Christmas is supposed to be out of this world as far as an all LED light display and Chuck H in Miami Springs I hear has a great display, however the south Florida displays might be over 150 miles from Orlando. Couple really good displays in the Fort Myers/Naples area too, planet monkman and there is this hot head that doesnt like me down there too but none the less his display should be called planet wireframe and is worth the long drive in itself.

We dont have snow and rarely do we have christmassy cold weather in December so people down here have to make up for it all with Christmas lights.