The northeast has had a mini the past couple years in October. 2 years ago at Rich Arsenaults and last year at Marc Mousseau's in Southern New Hampshire. I'm looking forward to there being another one this year but as far as I know, noone has started planning it yet.

I know Rich has said he won't be decorating this year.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Couldn't pull it off this year. I spend more time on a plane than I do on the ground...

BUT BREAKING NEWS... Save the Date of October 3rd,2009 for the New England Fall Mini.

I'll also try and pull off a spring build-a-thon for those interested in getting an early start.

Rich

Hopkinton Rd right after the Upton Line. Got half of it up today, If thanksgiving is nice I should be all set :)

What type of radio setup do you have? Thats my next purchase

Andy

I use a Ramsey FM30B with a TM100 antenna. Gives me a good mile coverage and last year we needed that.

I'll have to take a look.

Rich

Any advice when to start and stop the show? I get about 3000 cars an hour past my house at rush hour and I'm a bit timid to start for fear of causing an acident.

If your house is the one I think it is you get great traffic but places for people to pull of the road a bit.

Andy

• 1 month later...