Getting married tomorrow!

Congratulations Steve! Is the wedding inside or outside?

Ours was outside, two years ago next month, and YES we had "some" white mini's accenting the shelter, and cake! :-) And it was HER idea!

But now that I'm annimating this year, there's a lot of rolling of the eyes going on....but I'm confident they will be wide bright eyes in a few months. HA!

Just plan on a few things going "aray" tomorrow, and all will be fine! I hope the best for both of you! Good job man! :-) Be sure to post a pic or two for us.

Words of Wisdom.......RUN FOR THE HILLS AS FAST AS YOU CAN.......

I'm kidding of course.......Congrats!!!!!! Best of Luck and dont worry about the little details that always seem to come up on your wedding days.....But losing the ring is not a little details....so keep that close. :)

And no, I'm not speaking from my own experiences, but I have been on my knees looking for one in a gravel parking lot once :)

Words of Wisdom.......RUN FOR THE HILLS AS FAST AS YOU CAN.......

I'm kidding of course.......Congrats!!!!!! Best of Luck and dont worry about the little details that always seem to come up on your wedding days.....But losing the ring is not a little details....so keep that close. :)

And no, I'm not speaking from my own experiences, but I have been on my knees looking for one in a gravel parking lot once :)

OMG, that's not cool...especially in dark dress slacks! Hopefully all was found and everything went off w/o a hitch?!

COngrats. Tomorrow is my 7 year anniversary so you picked a good day. A few words of wisdom from me: Always say yes even if you are not listening (which you won't listen a lot). When she complains about you not listening tell her it is not your fault, men are genetically wired so that the female voice does not always register. (Scientific research backs this up.) Oh, and never complain about her family.

Congrats and good luck. Marriage can be a great thing, but be willing to work on it. Oh 1 more thing, learn to bu more passive than you have ever been.

Congratulations Steve! Is the wedding inside or outside?

Just plan on a few things going "aray" tomorrow, and all will be fine! I hope the best for both of you! Good job man! :-) Be sure to post a pic or two for us.

It's inside. The ceremony and reception are in the same place (my Grandfather was big on not making people move their cars.)

Things are already going awry! We had an unexpected delivery at work today, and I got my clothes filthy. Now I'll have to stop at home and change before the rehearsal!

Thanks for all the tips... I'm gonna need 'em.

Congrads...Can't wait to the the wedding photos. Matthew and I will be married for 8 years this Halloween, yes we got married on October 31, in Gatlinburg, TN and the late wedding party was at a haunted house there in Gatlinburg...little diff

Kelli

There is nothing better for a man than a good woman, so congrats on finding one.

As far as marriage tips while there so many I will keep it to a few.

Always have mutual respect for each other, without it you have nothing.

Never kiss a woman

There is nothing better for a man than a good woman, so congrats on finding one.

The best advice I can give you is at some point during your marriage your relationship will encounter rocky waters. (All marriages have problems, none are perfect) When you

Congratulations, Steve

Have a wonderfull day, make some memories.............

Funny one to share.......

My new bride and I were traveling by car two hours to the hotel for the night.

My mother got to my suit case and I did not know it......

She had sewed the fly shut on all of my underware.......

even the one's I had on, :confused:

Well I found out in a gas station on a pit stop.

To this day, every time I think about It, I laugh very hard.....

memories.............memories.............memories.............

Good Luck.

:D:D:D:D

CONGRATS!! I will be married 11 years in December and my word of advice that I ALWAYS live by.......

No matter the hour, no matter the tears, no matter what never go to bed mad and without saying I Love You. Yes we have had our arguments and one or two really big fights, but we never left the house and never went to bed mad (hurt and upset still maybe, but not mad) and never without saying I Love You.

Sorry, I have one more to add. When ever you leave always be sure to say I Love You, you never know when it will be the last. I would hate to think that the 1 time my wife and I parted to go somewhere and I did not say I Love You and something happened to her where I would never get that opportunity again.

Thanks all! The rehearsal went off without a hitch. I think I'll head to bed, spend the morning doing a little sequencing, then it's off to get hitched!

We're not leaving right away for the honeymoon, so I'm sure I can get some pictures up sometime in the next week or so. Plenty were taken tonight... just not by me.

I love all your words of wisdom, and your stories sure made me laugh. I told my fiancee (probably the last time I'll type that!) that "all my Christmas friends had given me advice. Basically they say you're always right and I'm always wrong!"

Oh... and the highlight of the "Thank You" gifts we handed out at dinner was clearly the Santa's Best Goofy Blowmold we gave my Dad. Boy did the in-laws have some strange looks on their faces...