I just received some M5 minis from paul and they are much smaller then last years batch. Does anyone else notice this difference plus there are 2 replacement bulbs I thought these were sealed led lights. Am i missing something here???????????????????????????????????

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just received some M5 minis from paul and they are much smaller then last years batch. Does anyone else notice this difference plus there are 2 replacement bulbs I thought these were sealed led lights. Am i missing something here???????????????????????????????????

I believe that last year Paul had M6 rather than M5.

i checked his 2007 catalog and it does say M6 i wish i would have been paying attention i just saw mini lights in his pre order and kinda took it for the same product as last years. But im still not sure about this extra bulb thing

Sorry this picture was taken with my phone. I dont recall him making a point to explain to people that the minis he was getting would be a different size from last years especially being that his website still has the picture of an M6 when he is actually selling M5's that is somewhat misleading to me.

post-3061-129571056857_thumb.jpg

Edited by gsxr7500

He did mention several times in various threads here...not sure if it was on the website, though (but I will admit, the thread was very long and got rather cluttered, so I can see how it could get overlooked or lost) that this year's lights would be the M5 instead of the M6 variety.

Now the two replacement bulbs...that's a puzzle. I guess I'll have to wait and see when my order comes in.

Yeah the whole replaceable bulb thing has got me a little pissed i can deal with the size of the light but those bulbs being able to be removed!!!!!!!!!!! My fatherinlaw just got his and he said he had to remove 2 bulbs and replace them cause they were DOA. When he strung out a set one of the bulbs flew off, can you imagine trying to find one of those little lights in the grass.

I have watched many a thread talk about removable leds being crappy I hope this isint the case.......

Well i dont know what are the odds of him giving myself and my father-in-law the wrong product. If you have m5 minis from him check the plug end it has a bag with 2 extra bulbs. My 5mm concave lights i got from him even came with extra bulbs. I certainly hope when me c6's come they are not like this!!!!!!!!!Dont get me wrong the color is awesome im just a we bit scared of the replaceable leds

thats what i thought was gonna happen i have to say i am a little let down about not being told about this change. Everyone on here talks about how the removable target lights are a problem and now look what we have "Removable Lights"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont get me wrong you cant compare the brightness but I am a little weiry about investing all this money and time into these lights for them to become a headache.

The GKI sets we have, have a coating on the components to keep them from rusting. Maybe the CDI sets have this as well?? Again, i would talk to Paul to get your answer.

So what your telling me is that yours is removable also. "Whats this LED world coming to" Its not only the rust factor its the falling out factor. My father-in-laws order had a string of lights boxed from the factory that had 2 bulbs lying in the bag that he had to plug in. Whats gonna happen when you are wrapping these things in trees and bushes are they gonna pop out like the wonderful home depot lights. I just wish i would have known this sooner august is not a good time to get this info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are still testing the GKI flex change sets to make sure they are good before we sell them on our site. They are a new item this year from GKI. They are designed to allow you to make custom color pattern sets. You can read about them on GKI's website.

Everthing on our site now are the Holiday Creations sealed full wave sets.

After talking to Innovalite this weekend here is some answers to your questions and concerns (a lot of this comes from moving our production from one factory to our own factory and switching patents to Innovalites from the other factory):

Quote:Hi Paul,

I was also reading some of the posts from the forum that you had sent me, there was a SENIOR MEMBER called

Edited by paul sessel
forgot information