And a TRAIN in every TREE!!!

Here's a new item I had never seen before! Looks like I'm gonna have to get one!!!

Around The Christmas Tree Train Set

Here's a new holiday classic that will animate any Christmas tree: The Christmas Tree Train Set. It is a new kind of Christmas tree decor that is sure to start conversations at this years family gathering or company Christmas event. It mounts directly onto the trunk of your Christmas tree and it plays train sounds.

The Christmas Tree Train Set includes an engine, oil car, coal car and caboose that ride on a circle track that is 36" in diameter.

Features include:

• Plays train sounds
  • Mounts on tree trunk

Train set includes:

• Engine
  • Oil car
  • Coal car
  • Caboose
  • Track
  • Mounting frame

Specifications:

• 36" in diameter
  • Requires 4 x "AA" batteries (not included)

HERE'S THE PICTURE AND ORDERING INFO!

http://www.brandsonsale.com/hg-004610.html

• 2 months later...

Hey Kathy,

I have one of these! :) Bought it for last year and then my decorating plans got cut short. The train theme is one of my 66 tree themes this year. Am looking forward to using it. I love trains!

You know... I was just going to say...

"66 Trees??? Are you CRAZY???"

Then I remembered about my 128 channels, 70 cutouts, 30,000 lights, and decided that I shouldn't call the kettle black!:D;)

I saw this at Lowes last year as well but didn't get one because it didn't look like it would work in the Frasier Firs we get down here.

I'd be interested to know how it works out for you, though. Be sure to post some pics when you get it set up.

Hey Kathy,

I have one of these! :) Bought it for last year and then my decorating plans got cut short. The train theme is one of my 66 tree themes this year. Am looking forward to using it. I love trains!

Melody

www.groups.yahoo.com/group/ChristmastotheMax

I have two of these trains. I have had one of them in my tree for the last 3 years. I purchased 4 for my sister for her tree and to give to each of her kids for their trees. The list price has normally been $20. I bought my original at a Value City and since then I have been getting them after Christmas in the half off sales for $10 at Lowes. I don't remember that my local Lowes had any last year, but in the two years before that they had lots of them. Here is a picture of one of the tree trains with my sister showing my granddaughter the train in my tree. I have an artificial tree and leave the mounting bracket on the trunk when I put it away after the season. It has multiple stuts that attached to the trunk mount that hold the track. You have to put it high enough in your tree that the branches do not interfere with the movement of the train. It runs on 4 AA batteries and has two modes - continuous running or run for a short period of time (about 4 round trips) and then shuts itself off. With a little oil in the smokestack it even spews smoke. Kids love it and adults are fascinated by it. It is very light weight and I would consider it kind of fragile.

post-7620-129571077611_thumb.jpg