Christmas Light Liquidation

A few things changed in my life. Working 60 hour weeks for nearly a year now + Family = Need to prioritize. I would rather sell it back for what I paid for it to a community which will enjoy it. The result is you can take advantage of all the shopping I did and pretty much pay bargain basement prices.

Note: All items are NEW and never been used. However, there is no warranty and therefore I would highly recommend insurance.

1. Possible discount for bulk but it would have to be a serious amount

2. Shipping to be determined and paid for by the buyer. If the amount bought is significant, I might be willing to drive a couple hours in any direction from Rockford, IL. Milwaukee and Chicago deliveries (if big enough) would be free since I travel there often enough.

3. Payment methods are either money order, personal check (will need 2 week clearing time) or Paypal (I am premier and will accept CC)

4. All transaction will require a phone call from me to you to ensure accurate and satisfying experience.

So up for grabs are:

post-7977-129571058403_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trepidati0n
Information

Thanks for all the interst. I have more than enough offers I think to clear it all. Unfortunatley my sister-in-law got behind on the preperations for her son's first birthday party. So, I'll be burning the midnight oil getting ready for that instead of responding. I'll try and get messages out by Monday. I apologize for the delay. However, first birthdays are fun...chocolate cake everywhere!

Because this forum doesn't have infinite edit

Stage 0: Get Interest

Stage 1: Begin Corespondance

Stage 2: Set Price/Delivery

Stage 3: Receive money

Stage 4: Send/Deliver Items

Stage 5: Complete Transaction

Lights - Stage 2. Stage 3-5 will be one step on Wednesday

Coords - Stage 1. Waiting Response

MR16's - Stage 2. Stage 3 on Wednesday, Stage 4 on Thursday

Lynx Controllers - Stage 2. Stage 3-5 on Monday Night

FM Transmitter - Stage 1. Contact on Tuesday

DMX Controller - No offers yet

If you have yet to receive any response from me on the above items and the item is at stage 2, there is a good chance I will not be selling to you for that item. Sorry for hopes I may have dashed for cheap lights just before the Christmas season.

Lights - Stage 2. Stage 3-5 will be one step on Wednesday

Coords - Stage 1. Waiting Response

Lynx Controllers - Stage 5

FM Transmitter - Stage 1. Contact on Tuesday

DMX Controller - No offers yet

While I have received some email/PM's that have been polite...I have received some non pleasant others. I will respond as soon as reasonable. This week alone I will have put ~70 hours by Friday morning (starting from Monday 6 am). Hint *that leaves about 6.5 hours a day for sleeping, showering, travel, and seeing my wife. Please have a bit of patience. It isn't like I'm holding onto your money.

Lights - Stage 5

Lynx Controllers - Stage 5

Home Depot Coords - Stage 5

I was able to sell a large majority of myself to "few" people:

-The lynx boxes went to a local person near where I live and he picked them up

-The MR16's are waiting funds transfer

-The minis went to a gentleman in N Carolina, but his son was about 1.5 hours away. He paid me enough to make it worth the trip.

-The HD coords went to another local person.

So the current remaining list is as follows:

CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have agreed to purchase something from this guy GOOD LUCK.

I PMd him about purchasing the MR16s and he responded that all I had to do was to send him the money.

I waited several days and several PMS later I get the message that he had sold them out from under our agreed purchase.

I think it's pretty low to agree to a deal online then just decide to sell them somewhere else.

Good luck to all.

CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I PMd him about purchasing the MR16s and he responded that all I had to do was to send him the money.

I waited several days and several PMS later I get the message that he had sold them out from under our agreed purchase.

I think it's pretty low to agree to a deal online then just decide to sell them somewhere else.

Good luck to all.

Thanks for the heads up.

CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all.

I NEVER agreed to sell them to you. Never. Please find a PM where it says you were the buyer. The only thing I told you was the price. I never once sent you any information in regards to where to send money or that they were yours. It was you, in your mind, thought you had some sort of rights to those lamps because we exchanged a few PM's. I even took the time to PM you that they were sold instead of leaving you hanging.

If you care to libel me like this on public forum again, I would recommend against it. Speak on facts and not emotion. All the other sales here went smooth and flawless.

I am extremely disappointed at how much grief people are giving me over this. So much for the Christmas season and its meaning.

Edited by Trepidati0n

I NEVER agreed to sell them to you. Never. Please find a PM where it says you were the buyer. The only thing I told you was the price. I never once sent you any information in regards to where to send money or that they were yours. It was you, in your mind, thought you had some sort of rights to those lamps because we exchanged a few PM's.

If you care to libel me like this on public forum again, I would recommend against it. Speak on facts and not emotion. All the other sales here went smooth and flawless.

I am extremely disappointed at how much grief people are giving me over this. So much for the Christmas season and its meaning.

Did you ever get my PM on the extension cords?