Yeah, this new design is VERY hard to navigate. It is way to busy. I understand that the software was updated, but can we go back to the set up that we had before. It was much easier to understand and navigate.

Mmmk. Me no likey! I agree it's way to busy and it hurts my eyes... I also don't care for the buttons on the posts, they don't say "Quote" "Multi-Quote" or "Quick Reply" anymore, so I don't know which one to click!!

If you hold your mouse pointer over them for a second or two it will pop up and tell you what it is.

I agree that it is very busy looking. Nice idea in concept but I like the old layout better. Maybe can we merge some of the features together with the old layout. I like the preview of recent posts on the right side of the home page. Some of these features are nice so I am sure Chuck is doing this for the better of the PC community.

Rather than merge, tweak, etc. it's better just to have several skin options, like most forums running vBulletin and similar software do.

It's impossible to please everyone with one forum skin...

-Tim

My only complaint is the new addition to the stuff on BOTH sides of the screen. I think the Recent Threads and Who's online dosn't need to be there all the time. I know we need sponsors listed, but put them on one side or at the top. I don't mind loosing 2 inches on one side, but on both sides makes the actual text part of the forum rather narrow. Then throw in pictures that are formatted to fit a normal screen and everythings off.

The blue I thought was OK, a lot better than the black and gray, blue to me seems "cold" which goes with the Christmas season, for those of use that know what cold is, lol! Yeah, a Red and Green skin color would be cool!

Guest Lightzilla

This icey blue colour reminds me of winter.......and I can do without snow until December 24th. Ah who am I kidding, the night time lows this week will be around 7 degrees cels. (45 fhar.).....yea winter is coming. Anyhow the new forums okay, but a christmas colour look would be better.

OK, my only other OTHER suggestion: Get rid of the additional "Topic bar" or whatever it's called. That's just a complete waste of space. It provides no additional info of any value.

(I'm referring to the bar between the top navigation bar and the main thread.)

Edit: This place is starting to look like some of the "pron" sites I've heard so much about! ;)