Strobe Color of Lights  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Strobe Color of Lights

Paul, colors are sounding interesting. I have a R-G-B-W color scheme as you very well know, so adding those colors would be a neat addition. I can't wait to see what they look like!

Paul, colors are sounding interesting. I have a R-G-B-W color scheme as you very well know, so adding those colors would be a neat addition. I can't wait to see what they look like!

Doesn't Action have these now for about the same price - http://www.actionlighting.com/items.asp?MainCategory=Bulbs&Sub=Strobe%20Bulbs

LED will be a nice addition.

Harrison

why couldnt you get led strobes in white. I have LED floods with 120 white leds that i use with LOR and i but it on twinkle mode it is such a bright strobe with all those leds. How many leds would there be in a strobe.

It would have 10 - 5MM LEDS using 1 watt. White is a given!!! I'm thinking about colors also.

So, Paul what was the verdict? Are you bring some in?

Oh I'm going to bring some in! I'm having the factory step up the number of flashes and than I'm going to have one of our illustrious members test them. They probably will be introduced next year with the pre-order pricing.