2008 mini light prices

Thought I'd start a thread where you can post your "first finds" of Mini lights for this year. Just found our Lowes has it's mini's 100 count out all ready for $2.39

Just a note on Lowe's. They are the only mini lights I use, so that I stay consistent. Never the less, last year they started off at a much higher price and as we got closer to the season the store lowered the price.

no lights on the shelves yet around here last year i found them at rite aid for $2 for 100ct on sale

Our Rite-aid got bought out by Longs.... (needles to say their 100 count strands are $6.99)

K-mart had 3 shelves of icicles out, and ont he other aisle I found the guy putting more lights on the shelves, I ask them if they had the 100 count normal strands, he just looked at me in discust and said nothing.... Like I had no right to be in the light sprit so early.

I picked up 3 boxes of purple yesterday at our local Wal-Mart for $3.50 for 100 ct. I figured that was a fair price because other than Halloween these are hard to find during Christmas. The 50 ct. was $2. They also had orange and multi color (orange, green & purple)

Just came out of one of our Lowes here and they are pricing the 100ct mini lights at $2.48 also. (upstate NY)

Also, I don't see any more shelf space for LEDs or any less shelf space for incandescents as some people are saying they are seeing. Looks almost exactly the same as last year to me. (see... the sky may actually not be falling...) :)

I picked up 3 boxes of purple yesterday at our local Wal-Mart for $3.50 for 100 ct. I figured that was a fair price because other than Halloween these are hard to find during Christmas. The 50 ct. was $2. They also had orange and multi color (orange, green & purple)

Purple or Orange lights 100 count at Target are $2.99. I picked up 30 boxes today...

Only place ive seen them so far is Costo

3 X 100 for $18.72

pricey...

Our lowes still has grills out in the seasonal area.

I think those might be LEDs,.. Not sure though but so far the only thing my Costco has out is LEDs

Edited by WWNF911