The Bronner's FREE shipping sale is on!

TED

IT'S HERE! BRONNER'S FREE SHIPPING! I've mentioned in a few threads that Bronner's usually has a free shipping sale in October. It's here now through October 31 on orders of $75 or more. (Brian already posted this in Head's up but I wanted to post it here.) For blowmolds keep in mind that the base shipping is free but you still have to pay the oversize charge. If there is no oversize shipping charge listed then the item will ship free.

http://www.bronners.com/lightedplasticitems.html

Here's a quote from the E-mail I received:

"Order thru October 31, 2008 from our catalog or website and receive Free Shipping* on orders of $75 or more in addition to a gift with purchase.

*Offer is for economy shipping to one address within the continental United States on retail orders only. Any oversize shipping charges will still apply. Not valid on previous purchases or with other offers. Excludes commercial, resale and custom departments.

Be sure to reference Coupon Code C49 as you place your order.

To start shopping visit our website at www.bronners.com or shop our ecatalog."

TED

i am suprised they sell molds at all!! i was VERY pleased to see the many molds they have there!! id say they have the most molds of any retail placee ive ever seen! with the exception of mayo garden centers. but it would be close. hope they both (Bronners and Mayo) keep stocking them!!

Jim